ANDROID DEVELOPERAndroid Developer
Full Time Direct Hire
Salary is DOE (target is ~110-125k and Stock Options)
San Diego, CA 92122 (near the UTC mall)
• 3+ years of Android experience
• Experience developing, publishing, and maintaining native Android applications
• Strong knowledge of Java and the Android SDK
• Example Apps / Sample work
• Understanding of APK packaging, installation, structure of the Android filesystem, system applications and libraries
• Experience with RESTful APIs and parsing JSON to communicate with backend services
• Understanding of proven design patterns and architectures
• Experience building component libraries for teams and third-party developers to integrate into their existing mobile applications
• Ability to analyze and optimize code for performance, memory usage, CPU utilization, and battery life
• Insightful opinions about developing for mobile. Attends or organizes local Android Meetups
• e-Commerce experience
• Love of craft beer
• Passion for product quality and attention to details
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Build new and engaging native Android applications for customers in the hospitality, cruise, theme park, healthcare and quick-service restaurant verticals
• Develop, document, and distribute reusable, component libraries for mobile applications to integrate our platform.
• Drive technical design and research for prototyping new concepts and capabilities that leverage the latest Android OS features.
• Collaborate with the product management team to clarify designs and requirements
• Deliver feature enhancements and continuous improvements to our existing suite of successful mobile apps
• Active participation in an Agile development process
Help design and build our next generation of mobile apps using the latest Android Technologies. This is an opportunity to help a talented and dynamic team disrupt mobile and wearable consumer experiences. Your passion and experience will enable us to deliver mobile applications used by millions of consumers within the theme park, hospitality, quick serve, cruise, and healthcare industries.
A leader in the growing customer experience management market; this market is expected to reach $20B by 2020. Our platform provides consumer facing enterprises an engine to drive personalization, recommendations and commerce for, the physical world, in real-time. We believe every consumer facing business with physical locations will benefit from a machine-learning based platform that provides deep insights and recommendations for how consumers interact and ultimately spend with global brands. With accelerating advancements in IoT, cloud, mobility, analytics, payments, and machine learning, industries like Hotels/Resorts, Universities, Hospitals, Theme Parks, Casinos, Cruise Ships, and Quick Service Restaurants are quickly recognizing the benefits and massive potential of personalization. Our customer include Sea World, Cedar Fair, Merlin Entertainment, Grupo Vidanta and Arizona State University, among others. We were founded in 2013 and are VC funded. There are currently 80+ people in the company in 3 offices, with 15+ in engineering.
• Flexible Hours with possibility of some work from home once settled in
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• PTO and Holidays
• Life and Disability Insurance
Click here to send us your resume