SAP PROCUREMENT AND INVENTORY ANALYSTSAP Procurement and Inventory Analyst
Full Time Direct Hire
Salary is DOE (target is ~110-120k and 10% bonus)
San Diego, CA 92128 (Carmel Mountain, off the 15 and 56)
Relocation assistance is available
Required Skills / Experience:
• Strong SAP Analyst experience
• Module experience with a strong mix of the following: MM (Materials Management), SCM (Supply Chain), PM (Plant Maintenance), PP (Production Planning), and SD (Sales and Distribution)
• Experience with integration with HR (Human Resources) Modules
• 3-5 years’ experience supporting end users in materials managements, procure-to-pay support, or service business functions at a variety of remote locations utilizing SAP
• Hands on experience on entire procure to payment cycle process, logistics execution process, and associated EDI related transactions.
• Hands on experience in configuration of master data including material master, vendor master, source list, info records, and pricing, purchasing documents like purchase requisitions, purchase orders, RFQ Quotation, and quota arrangements, process of transfer postings and special stocks in inventory management like sub-contracting, third party, and vendor consignment
• Purchase Requisition and release strategies
• Plant creation
• Analysis, Configuration, and Testing
• Ability to troubleshoot interfaces between SAP and external applications.
• Supplier portal backend (Ariba, etc.)
• Experience integrating mobile technology (Mobility) with SAP.
• Software engineering experience (preferable in ABAP language) a plus. Be able to put break points and debug issues, if needed.
• French language knowledge
• Experience within the Utility industry
• Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or similar field.
• Strong business acumen, critical thinking, and problem solving.
• Strong analytical, process design and researching skills. Experience with Six Sigma or other process improvement methodology is also a plus.
• Superior verbal and written communications skills; able to address business issues and conflicts in a professional, constructive, and non-technical manner.
• Strong organizational skills to handle multiple priorities.
• Commitment to high standards, integrity and ethics.
• Apply strong knowledge of the business processes for developing and testing SAP functions associated with purchasing, inventory, material planning, materials resource planning.
• Facilitate blueprinting and design sessions and create functional requirements in form of FRD (Functional Requirements Document) and be able to communicate them with the technical teams to develop TRD(Technical Requirements Document)
• Provide solutions to business in areas of Material Management, Serialization, Bar coding, Scanning, Materials Requirement Planning (MRP), Supply Chain Management, Vendor Management and the end to end Procure to Pay (PTP) solutions
• Configure SAP MM & SD systems to meet client business requirements, including connection points with FI, CO, PM and other modules and implementation of SAP best practices.
• Participate in the SAP Service Materials Management/inventory, Procure-to Pay, and Sales and Distribution implementations as the key functional resource from the IT team, as directed by the SAP Manager, IT
• When assigned to projects, work with subject matter experts (SMEs) from assigned client business organizations, and related functions, to develop and document project-related business processes, including “as is” and “to be” process and data flows.
• Facilitate data conversion and load activities for assigned applications implementation projects with end users, other IT team members, and vendor technical resources.
• Work with project management office (PMO), to be able to create tasks and activities to complete the project on time and within planned budget for IT.
• Develop testing plans, scripts and coordinate testing to achieve end-user acceptance.
• Develop formal end user training plans and documentation, Conduct end-user training.
• Customize reports for Vendor analysis, Inventory Management and Purchasing.
• Provide timely resolution of reported incidents and service requests in materials management, purchasing, inventory, invoice verification and production planning areas. Provide solutions well within the specified Service Level Agreement (SLA) time limits.
• Conduct knowledge transfer and training of end-users, including sharing best practices.
• Provide leadership to junior systems analysts assigned to projects.
• Provide end user support for SAP and other technology solutions as they relate to SAP.
• Support Change Advisory Board (CAB) processes of EDF-RE and maintain integrity of SAP transports across the landscape.
• Understand and actively support EDF Renewable Energy’s application architecture and IT strategy.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned by SAP Manager or his/her designee(s).
• Leading Renewable Energy Company
• Medical (multiple options including one that is 100% paid)
• Dental and Vision
• Matched 401k
• Discounted Onsite Lunch
• Onsite Gym
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Good work life balance
Click here to send us your resume