JAVA ENGINEERSJava Engineers (3 positions)
Salary is DOE; ~120-130k + bonus
San Diego, CA 92121 (UTC)
• Strong Java (J2EE)
• Object oriented, multi-tiered, component based architecture
• Web Services / APIs
• Java Frameworks (Spring, JPA/Hibernate)
• Cloud (AWS)
• Relational Databases
• Mix of tools: Jenkins, Git, BitBucket, Gerrit, Gradle, Jira, Confluence, Sonar, Junit, Intellij, etc.
• Messaging (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, JMS)
• NoSQL Databases
• Financials Services
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Solution oriented, constructive approach to problem-solving
• Self-motivation and strong work ethic
• You enjoy working in a multi-cultural and international environment
• You are a team player working actively within agile methodology, passionate and curious on latest technologies (micro-services, Angular 2, Spark, etc.)
You will be responsible for architecting, designing and coding quality functionalities in tight collaboration with product managers. You will join a team responsible for risk components, pricing engines, and accounting management.
• Ensuring all team deliver on commitments for each sprint
• Designing components in collaboration with other scrum team members
• Developing user stories selected during planning meeting with team
• Active in architecture definition
• Active in sprint planning
• Applying all quality requirements to make his code production ready
• Active in a continuous improvement of the process, methodologies, technologies and practices
• Supporting (level 3) team production deliveries
Global leader in cloud-based treasury, cash and risk management solutions, delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) financial technology to corporate CFOs and Treasurers. More than 1,500 global organizations use our software to enhance their global cash visibility, improve financial controls, and increase productivity across their cash and liquidity, payments, supply chain finance and risk management operations. We are headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro. We have added 200 new clients in the past twelve months and is growing at a fast pace!
• PTO: Vacation time (15 days/year), Sick time (5 days/year), Floating holidays (1 day/2017, 2 days/year thereafter) and paid Company Holidays (9 holidays)
• Life & Disability
• 401k with Company match
• Flexible Spending Accounts
Culture and Values:
We value a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among our global team. We live by our “iCare” value system to demonstrate our care and commitment to our clients and to each other. In hiring, we look for candidates that are a strong fit with our culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position.
• Innovation: We foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across our team by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement.
• Client Success: Our passion is to enable our clients’ success. We do this by understanding their needs and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations.
• Accountability: We each take personal responsibility for our actions. We are committed to our own continuous improvement and we go the extra mile to meet our clients' needs.
• Respect: We respect each other’s ideas, efforts, and commitments, and embrace our diverse cultures and points of view. We achieve our goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude.
• Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on our promises. We achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and we are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
Click here to send us your resume