QUALITY ENGINEER – 2 OPENINGS (1 SR., 1 MID-LEVEL)Quality Engineer – 2 Openings (1 Sr., 1 Mid-level)
Salary is DOE; ~90-130k depending on experience level
San Diego, CA 92130 (Carmel Valley off the 5 and 56)
• Selenium / WebDriver
• Experience with testing all major browsers on all major platforms
• Experience creating and configuring load test scripts
• Java 8
• Mobile browser and mobile application testing
• CI/CD tools: Jenkins, CircleCI
• Selenium Grid
• Any additional major languages: C, C++, C#, R, VB, VBA
• Java test frameworks: TestNG, QTP, UFT, Cucumber, home-grown frameworks
• Web Service test tools: Postman, SoapUI
• Advanced SQL
• Databases: Postgres, Oracle, MySQL, Sybase
• Package managers: maven, ant, npm, sbt, rpm, gem, pip
• Some knowledge of Linux/UNIX and shell
• Maintain very high levels of product quality and regulatory compliance through the use of test automation, documentation, as well as following existing processes.
• Participate in various Agile meetings: Poker Planning, Iteration Planning, Daily Scrum, Iteration Review, and Retrospective.
• Estimate time for User Stories. Work with Module Owners to understand and, if needed, improve requirements. Work with developers to resolve defects. Complete User Stories to the satisfaction of Module and Product Owners.
• Create class hierarchies and libraries for Page Object Models classes. Use Selenium to write system tests.
• System tests should support all major browsers on all major desktop and mobile platforms.
• Add utility classes to encapsulate functionality for DB, JSON, XML, CSV, OAuth, SAML, REST, SOAP, HTTP, and other format and service wrappers.
• Use HttpClient and above libraries to add REST integration tests to our framework.
• Convert Postman and SoapUI tests to the Java-based integration tests.
• Research new libraries and services, such as SauceLabs services and Excel file readers.
• Configure CircleCI and maven to run daily CI builds.
• Work with outsourced technical personnel.
Startup lending division of a bank. The team has extensive experience across capital markets and web technologies. We offer a uniquely collaborative work environment, where good ideas will be promoted, and you will be given the resources to create market leading software and applications. We have advanced financial logic in place, the management team is top notch, and our funding is stable.
• Work from home on Fridays and flexible schedule
• Medical and dental - depending on the plan you choose we contribute up to 100%
• Flexible spending account
• Vacation, Holidays
• Commuter benefits
• Short term and long term disability insurance
• Group term life with accidental death & dismemberment
Click here to send us your resume