FULL STACK DEVELOPERSFull Stack Web Developers (multiple openings)
Salary is DOE; target is ~105-125k
San Diego, CA 92101 (downtown, parking is paid)
• Full-stack web application development
• Solid understanding of object oriented and functional programming
• PHP for the backend (or experience with other backend languages and interested/comfortable picking up PHP)
• Strong sense of visual aesthetics on web and ability to make it reality with cutting-edge CSS
• Pair / Mob programming
• Experience working with enterprise-grade SaaS products
• Experience working in startups / small companies
• Experience working in social media space a plus
• Ability to work, learn, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to communicate effectively in text / Slack with remote team members
We’re looking for someone who considers programming an art form; someone who loves writing elegant code and has an innate need to create components that are easy to reuse and work well together. The thought of copy-pasting coding should cause you to shiver in horror, and badly formatted code should give you nightmares.
You understand that usability and attention to visual details matters just as much as good performance and clean architecture. You are equally comfortable discussing database architecture as you are in debating animations and shadows in the UI all the while keeping the user story in mind to ensure you're solving the right problem.
We work collaboratively in groups of 3-4 (mobs) where you group program with other great engineers and product people, each representing different viewpoints and bringing different skills to the table. Iterating and shipping daily in small increments, you're able to progress fast and have a sense of achievement every day going home.
Company / Culture
• Our passionate team work in a convenient downtown office location, (walkable to shops and coffee, with free parking). We have a casual dress environment, paid holidays, Flexible PTO, a comprehensive health & benefits package, quarterly team events, monthly pancake breakfast, periodic potlucks, and daily office snacks, fresh fruit and coffee. Every new team member will be equipped with a new MacBook and a full tech center at their desk to plug in and out of. Above all, you will get to work with a passionate team that loves to laugh.
• We provide a platform for Enterprise customers to manage their social media and marketing strategy. We have an impressive customer base including UPS and Berkshire Hathaway. Our goal is to become a top 5 marketing platform in the world.
• Startup, been in business 4yr with strong funding (recently closed $8.5M Series A)
• Pair/mob programming with other senior engineers (some juniors for mentoring too!)
• Culture of learning and professional growth, office library, budget for books & courses
• Everyone is held to highest professional standards; mutual respect and collaboration
• Code quality is kept high by reviews and collaborative work
• We're in massive customer / revenue growth phase, new technical challenges every day
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life and Disability Insurance
• 15 days PTO + 10 holidays (13 days off total for holidays)
• Brand new MacBook Air or MS Surface
Click here to send us your resume