SR. AWS CLOUD PYTHON DEVELOPERSr. AWS Cloud Python Developer
Full Time Direct Hire
Salary is DOE (target is ~115-125k + bonus)
Remote with 1 week a travel a month to San Diego or
Onsite in San Diego, CA 92128, or Houston, Denver, Minneapolis, or Bay Area
Required Skills / Experience:
• Experience on the AWS platform with a multitude of Amazon products and a bias towards serverless architectures and infrastructure as code.
• Python Design and Development
• Experience in an agile process environment, with a preference towards scrum
• High expertise designing testable software and writing automated tests
• Strong proficiency in code version control, repositories, containers, and associated tools
• Expertise in both relational and NoSQL databases
• Able to travel Nationally and Internationally occasionally
• Comfortable in a dynamic environment with quickly changing goals, responsibilities, technologies, etc.
• Infrastructure as code / DevOps
• BSCS or similar
• AWS Certification
• Experience in organizational change management and digital transformation
• Experience with data lake design
• Experience with IoT and/or SCADA systems
• Able to speak French
• Experience or interest in Renewable Energy or other energy markets
• Highly skilled at multi-tasking, prioritization and implementation in complex environments
• Able to work autonomously and well with a team
• Results/goal oriented with a strong work ethic
• Able to manage multiple projects
• Transforming our customer experience in the B2B and B2C markets.
• Optimizing our generation portfolio to take advantage of our diversity and geographical expanse
• Transforming our services offering for operation and maintenance
• Improving health and safety metrics by sharing best practices
• Building a unified offering for energy as a service
• Monetizing the vast amounts and data and expertise we have in the renewable space.
• Be an integrated part of the product development teams globally to ensure the development efforts are coordinated and in line with software construction policy and best practices.
• Architect cloud solutions on the AWS platform to add new features and capabilities to the Enterprise Data Lake program in line with information technology, security and platform service architecture standards.
• Pursue, research, and implement best engineering practices for software development and DevOps.
• Enforce all software construction policy and practices.
• Advise management on cloud development choices and best practices.
• Work with product owner, product manager, and the enterprise architect to bring the product vision to life within the timeframe established on product roadmaps.
• Work under guidance of the enterprise architect and be responsible for implementing his/her designs.
• Keep informed of new technologies and work with the enterprise architect to ensure the program leverages advancements in modern cloud technology offerings.
• Ensure that the team is following good coding standards and principles to develop high quality products.
• Provide guidance to other team members by coaching and mentoring them on good clean coding practices.
• Serve as the expert within the team on tools and technology used.
• Coach the team on agile practices and ensure that they are followed.
• Lead and facilitate new technology adoption for the betterment of product scalability and reliability.
• Troubleshoot issues and be the first line defense for issues and challenges.
• Mentor and coach junior team members in software development best practices and the software construction policy.
• Manage third party team members to ensure compliance with software development best practices and the software construction policy.
• Leading Renewable Energy Company
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Matched 401k
• Discounted Onsite Lunch
• Onsite Gym
• Tuition Reimbursement
Click here to send us your resume