JR. SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR (SAAS PLATFORM OPERATION)Jr. Systems Administrator (SaaS Platform Operation)
Salary is DOE; ~75-85k + 10% bonus
San Diego, CA 92121 (UTC)
• 1 to 5 years’ experience supporting applications and systems in a production environment, preferably for a SaaS software organization
• Mix of Linux-Unix and Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 administration (can be stronger on one or the other)
• Familiarity with VMWare and virtual machines
• Familiarity with basic Computer Security concepts and practices
• Familiarity with LAN/WAN architecture and administration
• Must be flexible with hours and available for rotational on-call and Saturday support if needed
• Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• ITIL Framework
• Associates or Bachelors Degree
• Fluency in French is a nice to have
• Team player
• Able to communicate and present to non-technical audience
• Solution oriented, constructive approach to problem-solving
• Effective communication skills in English, both verbal and written
Reporting to the Manager/Director of Operations, the Systems Administrator will be responsible for the availability and reliability of our industry-leading financial technology products. The incumbent is the first line of support and responsible for providing assistance and resolutions to technical issues from within the organization.
You will be accountable for monitoring all infrastructure and systems, remediating incidents, coordinating escalations, running support bridges, providing customer service and performing all operations & maintenance activities of AWS cloud resources.
Operations and Support – 50%
Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups Provide Tier 1 / 2 support per request from the engineering and support organizations; investigate and troubleshoot system and application issues. Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted teams
Systems Administration – 20%
Monitoring and some management of existing servers, hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure services as necessary. Assist in performing ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
Administrative duties – 30%
Contribute to and maintain system standards. Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures and documentation Research, recommend and develop innovative automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale Manage, coordinate, track, report, process and work tickets daily and across shifts Provide incident management response as required to resolution
Global leader in cloud-based treasury, cash and risk management solutions, delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) financial technology to corporate CFOs and Treasurers. More than 1,500 global organizations use our software to enhance their global cash visibility, improve financial controls, and increase productivity across their cash and liquidity, payments, supply chain finance and risk management operations. We are headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro. We have added 200 new clients in the past twelve months and is growing at a fast pace!
• PTO: Vacation time (15 days/year), Sick time (5 days/year), Floating holidays (1 day/2017, 2 days/year thereafter) and paid Company Holidays (9 holidays)
• Life & Disability
• 401k with Company match
• Flexible Spending Accounts
Culture and Values:
We value a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among our global team. We live by our “iCare” value system to demonstrate our care and commitment to our clients and to each other. In hiring, we look for candidates that are a strong fit with our culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position.
• Innovation: We foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across our team by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement.
• Client Success: Our passion is to enable our clients’ success. We do this by understanding their needs and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations.
• Accountability: We each take personal responsibility for our actions. We are committed to our own continuous improvement and we go the extra mile to meet our clients' needs.
• Respect: We respect each other’s ideas, efforts, and commitments, and embrace our diverse cultures and points of view. We achieve our goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude.
• Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on our promises. We achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and we are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
Click here to send us your resume