DESKTOP SUPPORT ENGINEERDesktop and End User Support position
Pay is ~25-30/hr + overtime and 10% bonus
San Diego, CA 92121 (UTC)
Hours are ~10:30am-7:30pm
• Desktop / Helpdesk Support
• Windows 7/10 Pro
• Mac OS
• Servers and workstation hardware
• APC power and monitoring equipment
• Telephony equipment
• User Directory account management
• Security products
• Printers and scanners
• Google Apps
• Chrome, and add-ons
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Highly technically skilled and administratively organized
• Ability to proactively work on problems of diverse scope
• Exhibit tact, analytical and critical-thinking skills
• Apply in-depth knowledge of company operations
• Assertive and able to work successfully in a fast paced work environment
• High level of energy and flexibility
• Exceptional organizational, prioritizing and multi-tasking skills
• Strong initiative, resourcefulness and follow-through
We are hiring a talented Desktop and End User Support in San Diego. The Desktop and End User Support is responsible for the technical support of users across their assigned offices in North America. Requires hands-on and work with other Internal IT members and Engineers to address issues of diverse scope.
• Server and workstation hardware (PC, Mac) and software installations, upgrades, maintenance and troubleshooting
• Tactical support for users addressing back office issues
• Gmail/user directory account management
• Applications maintenance (Google Apps, Microsoft Office, Windows, GoToMeeting, laptops antivirus & encryption, Cisco Meraki, JamF Pro, Bettercloud…)
• Purchasing of equipment
• Setting up and troubleshooting telephony equipment (fixed and mobile)
• Recommending new technologies and upgrades as needed
• Documenting and tracking LAN/WAN technologies
• Copier, fax, scanner and printer support across the enterprise
• Assistance and coordination with service providers
• Train and orient new staff members
• Special projects as needed
• Must obtain thorough knowledge of, adhere to and enforce company policies
• Must be able to work independently and take initiative when appropriate keeping supervisors informed and maintaining good documentation
Global leader in cloud-based treasury, cash and risk management solutions, delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) financial technology to corporate CFOs and Treasurers. More than 1,500 global organizations use our software to enhance their global cash visibility, improve financial controls, and increase productivity across their cash and liquidity, payments, supply chain finance and risk management operations. We are headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro. We have added 200 new clients in the past twelve months and is growing at a fast pace!
• PTO: Vacation time (15 days/year), Sick time (5 days/year), Floating holidays (1 day/2017, 2 days/year thereafter) and paid Company Holidays (9 holidays)
• Life & Disability
• 401k with Company match
• Flexible Spending Accounts
Culture and Values:
We value a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among our global team. We live by our “iCare” value system to demonstrate our care and commitment to our clients and to each other. In hiring, we look for candidates that are a strong fit with our culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position.
• Innovation: We foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across our team by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement.
• Client Success: Our passion is to enable our clients’ success. We do this by understanding their needs and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations.
• Accountability: We each take personal responsibility for our actions. We are committed to our own continuous improvement and we go the extra mile to meet our clients' needs.
• Respect: We respect each other’s ideas, efforts, and commitments, and embrace our diverse cultures and points of view. We achieve our goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude.
• Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on our promises. We achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and we are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
Click here to send us your resume