Salary is DOE; target is ~105-120k
San Diego, CA 92101 (Downtown - Banker's Hill); flexible schedule allowed
• Databases (MySQL / Postgres)
• CSS / Less / Sass
• Git and GitHUB
• Linux knowledge (ubuntu)
• Able to see multiple perspectives from both the internal team and customers
• Excellent interpersonal skills and be an attentive listener
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to switch between leadership and supportive roles depending on the needs of the team/project
This is a full stack development position, responsible for developing new apps based on the React.js framework, Express and working with APIs. You will integrate design elements in UI interfaces using Node.js. You will support existing products and focus on our newest product with the potential to drive significant growth. Experience with Golang and PHP is fantastic, but not required.
An online publishing and advertising company. They develop content and tools that serve a wide variety of customers and publish multiple websites with over 1M daily visitors. Their team works hard to create outstanding products while cultivating a fun and supportive work.
• environment. SCTR's headquarters is in San Diego, with remote teams in Seattle and Europe.
• Privately held and profitable eCommerce Company
• Small team; ~30 People in the company
• Full benefits (health, dental, vision, 100% employer paid)
• 401k with 50% company matching
• Vacation and Holidays
• Monthly gym membership reimbursement
• Flexible Schedule
• Opportunities for bonuses
• Direct, daily access to the company CTO/co-founder
• Ability to be a critical driving force in the creation of new products and services
Click here to send us your resume