NETWORK ENGINEERNetwork Engineer
Salary is DOE; ~115-135k and 15% bonus
San Diego, CA 92121 (UTC)
• Strong Network Administration / Networking - 80%
• Deep expertise in network protocols, routing, switching and network security
• Systems Administration experience with Linux and Windows (installation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, backup, recovery and client support) – 20%
• Project Management skills, process oriented with attention to detail
• Familiarity with the Juniper and/or Force 10 routers/switches, Palo Alto firewalls and Panorama management utility
• ITIL Certification (or knowledge at least)
• Prior experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Familiarity with virtualization, VMWare and SAN storage
• Shell Scripting
• Experience supporting applications and systems in a production environment, preferably for a SaaS software organization
• Experience with Chef / Ansible CMS and Automation tools (Rundeck, Puppet, Spacewalk)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field
• Team player. Able to communicate, lead and coach other team members, present to non-technical audience including customers
• Solution oriented, constructive approach to problem-solving
• Accountable for production, development and test of our network including routers, firewalls, switches. Your responsibilities on these systems include engineering, deployment, provisioning and maintenance of the network infrastructure, as well as research and development to ensure continual innovation.
• Network design, architecture, implementation and deployment of new, as well as management of existing routing, switching and firewall infrastructure
• Capacity planning and recommendations for growth
• Installation and management of existing VPN and collaborating with customers to implement new VPNs.
• Working with other teams as subject matter expert in networking
• Design and implement security and performance monitoring
• Manage existing relationships with colocation facilities
• Hands on troubleshooting of network issues
• Research, recommend and develop innovative, and where possible automated approaches for daily administrative tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale
Global leader in cloud-based treasury, cash and risk management solutions, delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) financial technology to corporate CFOs and Treasurers. More than 1,500 global organizations use our software to enhance their global cash visibility, improve financial controls, and increase productivity across their cash and liquidity, payments, supply chain finance and risk management operations. We are headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro. We have added 200 new clients in the past twelve months and is growing at a fast pace!
• PTO: Vacation time (15 days/year), Sick time (5 days/year), Floating holidays (1 day/2017, 2 days/year thereafter) and paid Company Holidays (9 holidays)
• Life & Disability
• 401k with 50% Company match
• Flexible Spending Accounts
Culture and Values: We value a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among our global team. We live by our “iCare” value system to demonstrate our care and commitment to our clients and to each other. In hiring, we look for candidates that are a strong fit with our culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position. • Innovation: We foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across our team by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement. • Client Success: Our passion is to enable our clients’ success. We do this by understanding their needs and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations. • Accountability: We each take personal responsibility for our actions. We are committed to our own continuous improvement and we go the extra mile to meet our clients' needs. • Respect: We respect each other’s ideas, efforts, and commitments, and embrace our diverse cultures and points of view. We achieve our goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude. • Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on our promises. We achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and we are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
Click here to send us your resume