WINDOWS SYSTEMS ENGINEERWindows Systems Engineer
Salary is DOE; ~110-125k + 15% bonus
San Diego, CA 92121 (UTC)
• Strong Windows system administration
• Backup & Recovery, Active Directory, IIS, DNS
• At least 5 years’ experience supporting applications and systems at scale in a production environment
• Project Management skills
• Virtualization and VMWare
• SAN storage
• SaaS Environment
• Knowledge of network protocols, routing, switching and network security
• Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes
• ITIL Certification (or knowledge at least)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field
• Process oriented with attention to detail
• Team player
• Able to communicate, lead and coach other team members, present to non-technical audience including customers
• Solution oriented, constructive approach to problem-solving
Reporting to the Director of Devops, you will be responsible for the performance, availability and reliability of our industry-leading financial technology products. You will be accountable for production, development and test of our server infrastructure. Your responsibilities on these systems include engineering, deployment, provisioning and maintenance of the server infrastructure, as well as research and development to ensure continual innovation.
• Design, architecture, implementation and deployment of new, as well as management of existing server infrastructure and services running on Microsoft Windows
• Capacity planning and recommendations for growth
• Working with other teams as subject matter expert
• Design and implement availability, security and performance monitoring
• Hands on troubleshooting of production issues
• Manage existing relationships with colocation facilities
• Research, recommend and develop innovative, and where possible automated approaches for daily administrative tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale
Global leader in cloud-based treasury, cash and risk management solutions, delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) financial technology to corporate CFOs and Treasurers. More than 1,500 global organizations use our software to enhance their global cash visibility, improve financial controls, and increase productivity across their cash and liquidity, payments, supply chain finance and risk management operations. We are headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro. We have added 200 new clients in the past twelve months and is growing at a fast pace!
• PTO: Vacation time (15 days/year), Sick time (5 days/year), Floating holidays (1 day/2017, 2 days/year thereafter) and paid Company Holidays (9 holidays)
• Life & Disability
• 401k with Company match
• Flexible Spending Accounts
Culture and Values:
We value a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among our global team. We live by our “iCare” value system to demonstrate our care and commitment to our clients and to each other. In hiring, we look for candidates that are a strong fit with our culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position.
• Innovation: We foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across our team by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement.
• Client Success: Our passion is to enable our clients’ success. We do this by understanding their needs and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations.
• Accountability: We each take personal responsibility for our actions. We are committed to our own continuous improvement and we go the extra mile to meet our clients' needs.
• Respect: We respect each other’s ideas, efforts, and commitments, and embrace our diverse cultures and points of view. We achieve our goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude.
• Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on our promises. We achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and we are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
Click here to send us your resume