SR. PROJECT MANAGERSenior Project Manager
Full Time Direct Hire
Salary is DOE (target is ~100-120k and 10% bonus)
San Diego, CA 92128 (Carmel Mountain, off the 15 and 56)
Required Skills / Experience:
• 8+ years in the role of Project Manager managing end to end projects and initiatives or 6+ years and current PMP Certification
• Project Management on a mix of types of projects with a strong mix of Software Applications and Infrastructure
• Overall understanding of large IT infrastructure and operating environments, including but not limited to: Networks, Data Centers, Microsoft 365, SharePoint 2013, SAP, Salesforce, and Business Intelligence Tools and Technologies.
• Expert knowledge of SDLC
• Advanced skills using project management tools
• Working knowledge of ITSM/ITIL guidelines and processes
• Experience with Risk, Change Control, Financial, and Vendor/Contract Management
• Experience with multiple methodologies
• Proven history of driving multiple, successful projects of varying scope simultaneously and managing budgets, schedules, resources, and timelines surrounding multimillion dollar projects.
• Mix of the following: Developing Budgets, Coaching, Supervision, Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management, Staffing
• PMP is strongly desired
• MS Project online
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or similar
• Strong verbal and written communications skills; able to address business issues and conflicts in a professional, constructive, and non-technical manner; Ability to provide technical training to groups of users.
• Able to interact with all levels of the organization including with executive management
• Ability to conduct oneself in an extremely confident, effective, and professional manner
• Commitment to high standards, integrity and ethics
• Manage multiple complex projects from inception to completion
• Accountable for driving project management best practices throughout the project lifecycle
• Track, report and communicate status of projects to all stakeholders as appropriate. Develop and deliver professional executive and steering committee presentations.
• Lead and drive meetings with project teams, stakeholders, and vendors. Secure and coordinate internal and external resources.
• Create and actively manage comprehensive project plans showing tasks, resources, dependencies, duration, percent complete and status throughout the life of the project.
• Develop, prioritize and track action items and issues with required documentation.
• Proactively perform Risk Management, Change Control, Financial Management, and Vendor/Contract Management as per IT PMO standards.
• Ensure job knowledge is current by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Support and enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership and accomplishing deliverables on-time; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Leading Renewable Energy Company
• Strong Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Matched 401k
• Discounted Onsite Lunch
• Onsite Gym
• Tuition Reimbursement
Click here to send us your resume