JAVA ENGINEERSJava Engineers
Salary is DOE; ~115-130k
San Diego, CA 92123 (Mission Valley)
The company provides real-time remote heart monitoring and analysis. They are partnering with Apple (with the Apple Watch) and will be moving to cloud based services and newer technologies in the near future.
• Strong Java (~4-10+ years)
• User interface development using Swing (or similar)
• J2EE development including EJB, JMS, servlets and JSP
• JUnit testing
• Web service development
• JBoss application server
• Agile scrum roles and practices
• Ant build scripts
• Jenkins or similar continuous build server
• Subversion or similar source control server
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008
• BSCS or similar
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to articulate technically complex ideas to several different audiences
• Working on R&D projects; developing new features and functionality for the Heart monitoring device (wearables as a service) as well as new products in the diabetes monitoring space
• Maintaining and enhancing our current generation of software products used by physicians, ECG technicians, and internal business operations.
• Interacting with members of the other local and remote functional groups including device software and IT, as required, to define system architecture and interfaces.
• Working with strategic partners to design and develop integrated solutions.
• Since this team provides software that supports a 24/7 operational support facility, interaction with end users that includes live support is required.
• Being involved in all areas of analysis, design, development, testing and integration.
Company / Benefits:
• We provide real-time remote heart monitoring and analysis using our own innovative hardware and software products
• 1000 Employees Globally
• Public since 2000
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• HSA and FSA
• Life, AD&D, and disability
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
Click here to send us your resume