TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGERTechnical Project Manager
Salary is DOE; target is ~100-120k
San Diego, CA 92101 (Downtown - Banker's Hill); flexible schedule allowed
• 5yr+ Software Technical Project Management
• Software Development experience
• Agile / Scrum
• Minimum 2 years as a developer of web apps
• Bug Tracking / Configuration Management
• Experience with our stack (PHP, React.js, Node.js, MySQL, GoLang, Docker, Linux, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, AWS)
• PMP and/or CSM certifications
• Able to see multiple perspectives from both the internal team and customers
• Excellent interpersonal skills and be an attentive listener
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to switch between leadership and supportive roles depending on the needs of the team/project
• You will initially be running projects related to a major new product release. It will launch in ~60 months and is ~40% complete.
• The dev team is 11 people (5 local developers, 1 UX, and 5 remote developers)
• Currently using Agile processes such as Kanban boards but are not fully scrum currently. They are open to going fully scrum.
An online publishing and advertising company. They develop content and tools that serve a wide variety of customers and publish multiple websites with over 1M daily visitors. Their team works hard to create outstanding products while cultivating a fun and supportive work environment.
• Our headquarters are in San Diego, with remote teams in Seattle and Europe.
• Privately held and profitable eCommerce Company
• Small team; ~30 People in the company
• Full benefits (health, dental, vision, 100% employer paid)
• 401k with 50% company matching
• Vacation and Holidays
• Monthly gym membership reimbursement
• Flexible Schedule
• Opportunities for bonuses
• Direct, daily access to the company CTO/co-founder
• Ability to be a critical driving force in the creation of new products and services
Click here to send us your resume