SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - .NET AND SALESFORCESoftware Development Manager
Compensation is DOE (target is 125-135k + 15% bonus)
Malvern, PA 19355
Experience / Education:
• Strong .NET Development (C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, etc.)
• Lead / Management experience
• Salesforce – integration, development, implementing custom solutions utilizing Service Cloud
• Agile / Scrum
• Cloud – Azure / AWS
• HIPAA / Healthcare / Medical Device experience
• Expert knowledge and experience in designing and building enterprise systems and component-based architecture
• Familiarity with enterprise architecture and interface design, and proven success architecting complex software solutions
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to create application development strategies and execute on those strategies
• Experience managing multiple projects and resource management
The development manager of the Core Systems team will be a hands-on leader of a multi-functional team made up of engineers, SQA analysts and a business analyst. The position plays a central role in the development and maintenance of the core systems, and the utilization of Salesforce for various business processes. The team will be responsible for the technical aspects, the design, development and delivery of these core systems and the integration of Salesforce. You will be responsible for all project planning for the team and collaborate with other development groups across to successfully implement projects.
You have the technical knowledge to fully understand the design, architecture and implementation of the middleware and of the existing systems to which it connects. And the discipline to define architecture standards and see that they are enforced.
In addition, you must have HIPAA experience and experience formulating and executing a strategy around systems integration and the creation and implementation of scalable solutions supporting multiple locations.
• Provide middleware services between the enterprises systems.
• Responsible for core systems which includes requirements, design, development and deployment of any requested enhancements and maintenance work on those systems managed by the team.
• Responsible for the definition, architecture, implementation and maintenance of the integration between the middleware services and Salesforce.
• Work with the middleware team to provide required data and service needs for other to enterprise systems and physician portal.
• Manage team members to provide high quality solutions for the Operations group. Ensures team is structured to effectively deliver value via high quality and high availability application solutions.
• Manage software project planning and allocation of resources, assign and coordinate work of team. Reports on status of development against plans and ensures that team knows and is working toward plan.
• Collaborate with other members of the group to prioritize initiatives and effective resource planning.
• Develop and apply consistent, standardized development processes for the team that are regularly updated through lessons learned from previous projects.
• Be able to evaluate current staff, monitor individual performance and team organization.
• Aid in the development of software development strategy utilizing industry standards.
• Motivate, lead and develop a team of diverse individuals with a variety of experience levels and skill sets.
• Work collaboratively within the group and with cross functional IT teams as part of larger IT organization.
Company / Benefits:
• We provide real-time remote heart monitoring and analysis using our own innovative hardware and software products
• 1000 Employees Globally
• Public since 2000
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• HSA and FSA
• Life, AD&D, and disability
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
Click here to send us your resume