.NET SOFTWARE ENGINEERS.NET Software Engineers
Salary is DOE; ~100-130k
San Diego, CA 92123 (Mission Valley)
The company provides real-time remote heart monitoring and analysis. They are an Apple partner and are in the process of moving to a cloud and microservices architecture.
• C# and .NET
• Agile / Scrum
• Experience gathering and analyzing data to determine detailed system requirements
• Experience designing and implementing tests to verify proper system operation
• Microservices - Scale, Stateful Services, minimizing data redundancy
• Docker / Containers
• Front End Development
• Messaging / event driven architectures
• IoT protocols like MQTT, AMQP and WebSocket
• SQL Server 2008
• Sufficient understanding of cyber security and network infrastructures to incorporate them into the architecture
• FDA / HIPAA Compliance
• BSCS or similar
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to articulate technically complex ideas to several different audiences
• Working on R&D projects; developing new features and functionality for the information applications for the Heart monitoring device (wearables as a service) as well as new products in the diabetes monitoring space
• Work with Microsoft and Java based technologies
• Maintaining and enhancing our current generation of software products used by physicians, ECG technicians, and internal business operations.
• Implementing proof of concepts around ideas to help the business manage risks and make technology decisions.
• Design and lead the implementation of technical and architecture practice based on business requirements and information technology strategies. Provide solution architecture to projects as needed.
• Interacting with members of the other local and remote functional groups including device software and IT, as required, to define system architecture and interfaces.
• Working with strategic partners to design and develop integrated solutions.
• Since this team provides software that supports a 24/7 operational support facility, interaction with end users that includes live support is required.
• Being involved in all areas of analysis, design, development, testing and integration.
• Document all technical design and analysis work. Update the application portfolio and map all applications to a business capability map.
Company / Benefits:
• We provide real-time remote heart monitoring and analysis using our own innovative hardware and software products
• 1000 Employees Globally
• Public since 2000
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• HSA and FSA
• Life, AD&D, and disability
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
Click here to send us your resume