FRONT END WEB DEVELOPERFront End Web Developers (multiple openings)
Full Time Direct Hire
Salary is DOE (target is ~80-100k+)
San Diego, CA 92128 (Carmel Mountain off the 15 and 56)
Required Skills / Experience:
• HTML/CSS Design and development
• CSS 2.1/3
• Strong UI/UX Design
• Cross Browser Compatibility
• Basic Graphic Editing skills (Adobe Photoshop)
• Experience debugging web pages and web applications using web browser tools
• Ability to write high-performance, and reusable code
• Web Portfolio and/or example work
Nice to have (not required):
• Experience working with responsive technologies (Bootstrap, Foundation), grid systems, and mobile first
• .NET Environment / Visual Studio Experience / Team Foundation Server / ASP.NET
• Sitecore CMS
• Ensure the end product meets end user and stakeholder requirements on a sprint-by-sprint basis.
• Build efficient, re-usable, high performance web sites and applications.
• Collaborate with product owners and QA engineers to develop acceptance criteria and testing requirements.
• Must be an individual who continually expands their understanding of the industry and can identify trends that can help improve productivity.
• Responsible for discovering and communicating best practices and methodology
This position is responsible for creating public facing websites with assets designed by visual designers. The backend of services are .NET.
• Leading the way in making homes and communities more energy and water efficient while offering financing with terms that allow consumers to spread the costs out over time in order to immediately save money on their utility bills
• Privately Held Small/Medium Sized Company
• Strong Medical Coverage
• Stock Options
Click here to send us your resume