SOFTWARE QA ENGINEERSoftware QA Engineer
1 Year Contract
Pay Rate 40-47/hr
Carlsbad, CA 92010
• Experienced in software testing and quality assurance
• Manual Testing
• Automation Testing
• Web Testing (including API and Web Services)
• Experience with backend testing and SQL queries
• Experience with automation (Selenium, etc.), performance and regression testing tools
• Experience with Databases
• Can read code
• Can script or write code
• Experience writing a mix of Python, C#, SQL, Java
• Experience with SQL Server and/or MongoDB
• Background in mathematics and statistics with strong analytical skills
• BSCS or similar
• Strong interpersonal skills to work closely with development teams and effectively communicate with technical/non-technical staff
• Strong collaboration skills
Summary and Responsibilities
This position is responsible for the performance and maintenance of a multi-platform SaaS application to deliver quality software products. The qualified candidate will have experience working with quality assurance software and a background in software programming; product management skills are a plus.
Responsibilities will include creating test - plans, cases, scripts and scenarios - for software products; Perform tests for - functional, regression, system application and performance. The software QA engineer will be responsible for the quality of the product and therefore will work in conjunction with the development team to detect defects and resolve issues.
Our cloud platform, accelerates recurring service revenue by integrating big data, automating the sales process, and innovating a world class customer experience. The key to our success is its ability to uncover and automate recurring revenue opportunities within a sales practice. By aggregating disparate data sources and turning incomplete or inaccurate customer data into actionable and reliable business intelligence, we increase service revenue and profits for customers by reducing friction in the sales process.
Click here to send us your resume