PHP DEVELOPERPHP Developer
Salary is DOE; target is ~70-80k
San Diego, CA 92110 (Old Town, close to the 5 and 8)
Can work remote a couple of days a week
• Strong PHP
• PHP Frameworks
• Web Services (JSON/XML, REST, SOAP)
• Basic understanding of Git, command line tools, package management and build tools
• High Availability Environments
• Experience working with large data sets (data mining, data analytics, data manipulation and reporting)
• Working knowledge of Ruby on Rails
• Creation of API’s
• Experience with eCommerce product architecture
• Experience with software integration projects
• Experience writing unit and integration tests
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
• Work closely within a cross-functional team to architect and implement new/updated features into the platform.
• Stay informed on our market and trending technologies.
• Writing simple, clean, and well-crafted code; balancing quality and production.
• Ability to function as a technical lead for various projects/tasks as needed. This may involve some project planning, resource planning, and deployment planning in additional to your current software engineering responsibilities.
We’ve spent nearly ten years building a platform that’s now used by thousands of churches across the globe. We are passionate about leading the way in helping churches and organizations broaden their reach, deepen their engagement with members, and develop their community using technology. You’ll be part of a high-performing team of strategists, project managers, designers, front-end developers, and software engineers who get to nerd out with code and technology. It’s a special combination that’s not easily found.
Click here to send us your resume