Salary is DOE; ~110-130k
San Diego, CA
Remote (initially fully remote, then partial once SD office is setup)
• Full Stack Development experience
• Java (Spring, Hibernate, etc. would be nice to have)
• Relational Databases (Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
• Web Services (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, etc.)
• Spring, Hibernate, etc.
• Design Patterns
• Continuous Integration
• Cloud (AWS, Heroku)
• Unit Testing and Integration Testing
• Entrepreneurial, Passionate, Side projects, etc.
• BSCS or similar
• Financial Industry Experience
We are a startup, looking to grow a very promising financial technology product. The team has extensive experience across capital markets and web technologies. We offer a uniquely collaborative work environment, where good ideas will be promoted, and you will be given the resources to create market leading software and applications. We have advanced financial logic in place, the management team is top notch, and our funding is stable.
• Medical and dental - depending on the plan you choose we contribute up to 100%
• Flexible spending account
• Vacation, Holidays
• Commuter benefits
• Short term and long term disability insurance
• Group term life with accidental death & dismemberment
• Work from home (full at first, then partial once the SD office is setup – likely in Scripps Ranch or Sorrento Valley)
Click here to send us your resume