BACKEND PYTHON DEVELOPER / MACHINE LEARNING ENGINEER AND TECH LEADBackend Python Developer / Machine Learning Engineer and Tech Lead (2 positions)
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Salary is DOE: Target is ~120-180k (depending on experience level) + stock options
• Backend Python
• AWS / Web Services
• Comfortable working for an early stage startup
• Machine Learning / Data Science
• Able to determine at a high level which technical approach makes most sense
• Autonomous and independent decision maker with a strong sense of ownership
• Like a good challenge
What are we looking for? We think the following traits will make you successful at the company:
• Strong SW Development Instincts: Have you taken projects end-to-end?
• Are you able to determine at a high level, which technical approach makes most sense?
• Independent decision making : We believe in work autonomy. Given a problem statement, do you enjoy the independence to charting a solution? How many ’sideprojects’ have you executed on?
• Quickly learn new things: Have you been able to pick up new things quickly in the past (Infrastructure, languages, ML tools)?
• Functional in a small, focused on execution team: Less about cross-functional buy-ins, more about execution
Summary / Company
Technology hasn’t done enough in helping people explore career advancements. The problem is worse for hourly workers, who are fraught with 90s web tools. We want to change that!
Our AI recruiter works directly with both applicants and hiring teams to make recruiting efficient and transparent. What used to take 2 weeks, now takes 2 mins. This stark contrast has led to massive adoption by Fortune 100 companies in a short period of time. Now with growing revenues and backing by top tier investors in HR Tech and AI, we are on to our next step Scaling product adoption.
Our tech is a complex multiuser, multiturn dialog system generating large, unique data sets that allows ongoing self-improvement. The core infrastructure that powers the dialog system needs to scale well with an order of magnitude increase in core metrics over next few months. You will be leading server-side system improvements to make this dialog feature rich and performant.
Click here to send us your resume