SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATORSystems Administrator
Salary is DOE; ~85-105k+ 10% bonus
San Diego, CA 92121 (UTC)
• Systems Administration (installation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, backup, recovery and client support, etc.)
• Linux Systems Administration
• Windows Server Systems Administration
• Experience with databases
• Experience with virtualized environments
• Cloud (AWS)
• EMC SAN Products
• AppOps / DevOps experience supporting applications and systems in a production environment, preferably for a SaaS software organization
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills. Able to communicate with and coach other team members, and present to non-technical audience including customers
• Solution oriented, constructive approach to problem-solving
• Self-motivation and strong work ethic
You will be responsible for the availability and reliability of our industry-leading financial technology products, including payments, risk management, business intelligence and fraud prevention.
You will be accountable for production, development and test Linux and Windows systems, responsibilities on these systems include system engineering, deployment, provisioning, operations and support, maintenance and research and development to ensure continual innovation.
• Install and management of existing servers, configuring hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
• Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures
• Contribute to and maintain system standards
• Research, recommend and develop innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale Operations and Support
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
• Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions
• Monitor daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media
• User account management
• Provide Tier III/other support per request from the engineering and support organizations; investigate and troubleshoot system and application issues
• Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted teams
• Willingness and ability to assist in Windows/Intel Desktop/Laptop Support for internal staff members Maintenance
• Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary
• Upgrade and configure system software that supports the infrastructure and the application per project or operational need
• Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures and documentation
• Assist in performing ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required
• Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment
Global leader in cloud-based treasury, cash and risk management solutions, delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) financial technology to corporate CFOs and Treasurers. More than 1,500 global organizations use our software to enhance their global cash visibility, improve financial controls, and increase productivity across their cash and liquidity, payments, supply chain finance and risk management operations. We are headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro. We have added 200 new clients in the past twelve months and is growing at a fast pace!
• PTO: Vacation time (15 days/year), Sick time (5 days/year), Floating holidays (1 day/2017, 2 days/year thereafter) and paid Company Holidays (9 holidays)
• Life & Disability
• 401k with Company match
• Flexible Spending Accounts
Culture and Values:
We value a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among our global team. We live by our “iCare” value system to demonstrate our care and commitment to our clients and to each other. In hiring, we look for candidates that are a strong fit with our culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position.
• Innovation: We foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across our team by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement.
• Client Success: Our passion is to enable our clients’ success. We do this by understanding their needs and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations.
• Accountability: We each take personal responsibility for our actions. We are committed to our own continuous improvement and we go the extra mile to meet our clients' needs.
• Respect: We respect each other’s ideas, efforts, and commitments, and embrace our diverse cultures and points of view. We achieve our goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude.
• Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on our promises. We achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and we are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
Click here to send us your resume