SR. APPLICATION SECURITY ARCHITECT / HEAD OF APPLICATION SECURITYSr. Application Security Architect / Head of Application Security
Salary is DOE; ~135-150k + bonus
San Diego, CA 92121 (UTC) with ~4wk/yr international travel
• Solid track record of technical leadership and building world-class teams in application and infrastructure security
• Strong hands-on experience with penetration testing, vulnerability management, static and dynamic code analysis
• Understanding of OS, networking and infrastructure
• Hands-on technical expertise in Linux, Java, DevOps, AWS or Windows Azure, Security Architecture, automation, integration, and deployment (DevOps) desired
• Knowledge of encryption best practices, standards and protocols
• Application Security Standard like PCI-DSS / OWASP
• Expert knowledge of security and access management concepts
• Familiarity with CSA, SOC, PCI, FedRAMP, ISO
• Core technologies: Java 8, JPA, Spring, SOA, microservices
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills. Able to communicate with and coach other team members, and present to non-technical audience including customers
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Solution oriented, constructive approach to problem-solving
• Self-motivation and strong work ethic
We are seeking a talented Senior Application Security Architect to join our team of more than 100 engineers working together to bring innovative solutions to our clients around the globe. We are a team of passionate people motivated by agility, innovation and continuous improvement.
As a member of the engineering leadership team, you will be responsible for the application and infrastructure security architecture of our industry-leading leading financial technology products, including payments, risk management, business intelligence and fraud prevention.
Success in this position requires a team player with strong technical acumen and solid understanding of the best practices in software and infrastructure security, penetration testing, risk management, software development and large-scale SaaS environment. He or she will be working in tight collaboration with other members of the software architecture team, engineering and product managers, in agile environment. Ideal candidate is a passionate and curious about the latest technologies, individual who embraces working in a multicultural and international environment.
• Advising on technology choices by analyzing risk and business cases, industry best practices and prior experience.
• Secures our SaaS platform by determining security requirements; planning, implementing, and testing security systems; preparing security coding and infrastructure standards, policies, and procedures; mentoring team members.
• Understand current compliance frameworks for cloud providers, as well as future trends
• Works in close coordination with Risk and Compliance (RCCM) team
• Translate customer business issues/opportunities into technical solution/business requirements
• Provide thought leadership and technology vision, as well as pragmatic tactical approach
• Coaching and advising developers and engineering managers
• Active in a continuous improvement of the existing process, methodologies, technologies and practices
• Effectively working with team members across multiple geographies
Global leader in cloud-based treasury, cash and risk management solutions, delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) financial technology to corporate CFOs and Treasurers. More than 1,500 global organizations use our software to enhance their global cash visibility, improve financial controls, and increase productivity across their cash and liquidity, payments, supply chain finance and risk management operations. We are headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro. We have added 200 new clients in the past twelve months and is growing at a fast pace!
• PTO: Vacation time (15 days/year), Sick time (5 days/year), Floating holidays (1 day/2017, 2 days/year thereafter) and paid Company Holidays (9 holidays)
• Life & Disability
• 401k with Company match
• Flexible Spending Accounts
Culture and Values:
We value a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among our global team. We live by our “iCare” value system to demonstrate our care and commitment to our clients and to each other. In hiring, we look for candidates that are a strong fit with our culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position.
• Innovation: We foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across our team by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement.
• Client Success: Our passion is to enable our clients’ success. We do this by understanding their needs and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations.
• Accountability: We each take personal responsibility for our actions. We are committed to our own continuous improvement and we go the extra mile to meet our clients' needs.
• Respect: We respect each other’s ideas, efforts, and commitments, and embrace our diverse cultures and points of view. We achieve our goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude.
• Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on our promises. We achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and we are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
Click here to send us your resume