SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATORSystems Administrator
Full Time Direct Hire
Salary is DOE (target is ~65-80k and 15% bonus)
San Diego, CA 92128 (Carmel Mountain, off the 15 and 56)
Required Skills / Experience:
• Windows Administration (Server, Exchange, Desktop, Office365)
• Cisco Administration (UCS, Switches, and Routers)
• Storage Administration
• Anti-virus / malware
• Active Directory management including mix of: LDAP, DNS, DHCP, IIS, Certificates, TRUSTS, DFS topology
• Able to support on a rotating on-call schedule
• Able to travel throughout North America ~25% of the time
• Able to lift 70 pounds
• SQL Server
• Ability to research, analyze, and implement software patches or hardware changes as needed either manually or via automated "push" technology according to NERC Policies.
• Knowledge of management and monitoring tools (such as Solar Winds, Cisco UCS platform, Insight Manager/ILO, SNMP, IPAM), Windows AD and OS, SAN/NAS)
• Strong incident management skills utilizing ITIL v3 methodologies.
• Strong knowledge with fundamental workings of the OSI layer, FSMO roles, and Global Catalogue operations
• Systems / Network Security (including penetration testing, system monitoring, etc.)
• Knowledge of Compliance Standards (NERC, NERC, SOX, PCI, HIPAA)
• Strong work ethic and time management / prioritization skills
• Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills with a strong
• Commitment to customer service; good interpersonal skills
• Ability to establish and maintain constructive working relationships with peers and cross-functional team members from a variety of business functions
• Tier 2 Support – 40% Windows Server / Data Center; 40% Networking and Hardware; 20% Desktop Support
• Maintain, update, and operate servers and application and virtualization software
• Monitors and maintains the hardware and software for the datacenter infrastructure
• Operate and monitor all in scope servers, VMWare, backup, data storage
• Manages automated upgrades to servers, and system software while maintaining established standards and NERC compliance regulations
• Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs of the systems being supported. • Root cause analysis.
• Document issues and associated resolutions to problems.
• Implementation of Windows OS and Microsoft application security patch installations for Server Infrastructure.
• Implementation of Hardware Firmware Security update installations.
• Troubleshoot Hardware firmware updates
• Participate in OS design and creation – Windows 7, 10 and 2008R2, 2012R2, 2016.
• Ongoing maintenance & administration of assigned systems.
• Adherence to policies, processes and procedures within your areas of responsibility.
• Assistance with execution of projects related to areas of responsibility.
• Maintain and Support Telephony Systems and all supporting software including call recording applications.
• Leading Renewable Energy Company
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Matched 401k
• Discounted Onsite Lunch
• Onsite Gym
• Tuition Reimbursement
Click here to send us your resume