SENIOR RISK AND COMPLIANCE SECURITY ANALYSTSenior Risk and Compliance Security Analyst
Salary is DOE; ~110-130k + bonus
San Diego, CA 92121 (UTC)
• Strong risk and compliance / information security experience
• Security and Compliance in a Cloud environment (AWS preferred)
• Direct and recent working experience with a strong mix of the following: ISO 27001, ISO 27018, SSAE18 SOC1 Type 2/SOC2 Type 2, CSA and FISMA/FedRAMP
• CISSP certification
• Strong understanding of network security architecture
• Prior experience with GRC tools
• Ability to understand the intent of compliance requirements to provide effective and meaningful analysis
• Excellent report writing skills, ability to prepare compliance reports and associated metrics
• Additional certifications such as CCSP, CISA, GIAC, CRISC, PMP
• SaaS Environment
• Compliance background in banking and/or SWIFT connectivity
• Able to effectively communicate technical details and thoughts in non-technical/general terminology
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with customers, team members, and senior management
The Senior Risk and Compliance Analyst reports to the Vice President of Information Security and is responsible for maintaining global compliance with our enterprise accounts.
The position lends itself to a collaborative and technically experienced Sr. Risk & Compliance Analyst with the ability to understand and implement Risk and Compliance controls as well as to effectively communicate controls to Enterprise customers. The Sr. Analyst will drive remediation/changes within the organization and maintain a reliable, resourceful, customer service and can-do attitude.
The Sr. Risk and Compliance Analyst will be a key member of the Risk and Compliance team and will work directly with our enterprise customers. In this role the Risk and Compliance Analyst will be required to demonstrate the ability to analyze difficult problems, think out-of-box and provide sound solutions and recommendations to our internal and external customers. Compliance initiatives are focused on, but not limited to ISO 27001, ISO 27018, AICPA SOC1 and SOC2, PCI, CSA and FISMA/FedRAMP. The Senior Information Security and Compliance Analyst will be involved in driving and measuring compliance for the cloud business systems, control area, process, and product for company compliance initiatives.
• Lead and assist with successful completion of customer audits, certifications and industry/regulatory compliance activities
• Assess and implement a GRC tool which will assist in meeting internal and external compliance needs and managing customer wide enterprise requests
• Drive integration of remediation efforts with the existing risk management process
• Assist our enterprise customers in understanding our security and compliance control environment
• Successfully project manage and drive remediation activities across various teams within the organization
• Ability to interact with Customer Compliance teams of large enterprise customers
• Contribute by enhancing and maturing the existing cloud compliance frameworks
• Perform activities to help measure and monitor compliance with company policies and procedures
• Facilitate customer requests and information gathering for audit activities
• Ability to review security contracts exhibits and provide expert advice to the Legal and Sales teams
• Enhance Compliance dashboard for management level reporting
• Approximately 25% of domestic and internal travel will be expected of the position
• Audit third party vendors for policy and contract compliance
Global leader in cloud-based treasury, cash and risk management solutions, delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) financial technology to corporate CFOs and Treasurers. More than 1,500 global organizations use our software to enhance their global cash visibility, improve financial controls, and increase productivity across their cash and liquidity, payments, supply chain finance and risk management operations. We are headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro. We have added 200 new clients in the past twelve months and is growing at a fast pace!
• PTO: Vacation time (15 days/year), Sick time (5 days/year), Floating holidays (1 day/2017, 2 days/year thereafter) and paid Company Holidays (9 holidays)
• Life & Disability
• 401k with Company match
• Flexible Spending Accounts
Culture and Values:
We value a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among our global team. We live by our “iCare” value system to demonstrate our care and commitment to our clients and to each other. In hiring, we look for candidates that are a strong fit with our culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position.
• Innovation: We foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across our team by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement.
• Client Success: Our passion is to enable our clients’ success. We do this by understanding their needs and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations.
• Accountability: We each take personal responsibility for our actions. We are committed to our own continuous improvement and we go the extra mile to meet our clients' needs.
• Respect: We respect each other’s ideas, efforts, and commitments, and embrace our diverse cultures and points of view. We achieve our goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude.
• Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on our promises. We achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and we are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
Click here to send us your resume