WINDOWS SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR / DEVOPS ENGINEERWindows Systems Administrator / DevOps Engineer
Salary is DOE; ~110-120k + bonus
San Diego, CA 92121 (UTC)
• Strong experience with Windows OS in production environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2008 and its services (AD, networking…), including installation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, backup, recovery and client support
• 3 to 5 years’ experience supporting applications and systems in a production environment
• Scripting (Powershell, Ruby, or Python)
• Experience with virtualization (VMWare vSphere, etc.)
• Working knowledge of relational database fundamentals
• Experience with configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible or SaltStack), automation tools
• Dev virtualization (Vagrant, VirtualBox, Docker)
• Operational knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery methodologies. Experience with Integration technology stack: Jenkins/Bamboo, Git/BitBucket, Maven, etc.
• Experience with infrastructure provisioning tools (Foreman, Cobbler, Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef provisioning)
• Networking, TCP/IP
• Experience in a Large-Scale SasS Environment
• Computer science fundamentals
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Solution oriented, constructive approach to problem-solving
• Self-motivation and strong work ethic
• You enjoy working in a multi-cultural and international environment
You will be responsible for building tools for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of our cloud infrastructure, systems hardware, and software. You will participate in engineering, development, and implementation of our cloud infrastructure. You will be responsible for building the tools, automation, system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and processes to meet the availability, scalability and performance requirements of our engineering organization, customers, and partners.
You will collaborate with project teams on technical issues from initiation to delivery using our standard Project Management Methodology. These activities include the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy; research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing, rolling-out and operating the solutions.
• Engineering of SA-related solutions for various project and operational needs
• Development and maintenance of software tools, system, and automation
• Deployment and management of existing and new infrastructure to meet project/operational requirements
• Development and maintenance of operational processes and procedures
• Contribute to and maintain system standards
• Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale
• General system administration tasks – deployments, troubleshooting, systems monitoring and configuration, escalation support
Global leader in cloud-based treasury, cash and risk management solutions, delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) financial technology to corporate CFOs and Treasurers. More than 1,500 global organizations use our software to enhance their global cash visibility, improve financial controls, and increase productivity across their cash and liquidity, payments, supply chain finance and risk management operations. We are headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro. We have added 200 new clients in the past twelve months and is growing at a fast pace!
• PTO: Vacation time (15 days/year), Sick time (5 days/year), Floating holidays (1 day/2017, 2 days/year thereafter) and paid Company Holidays (9 holidays)
• Life & Disability
• 401k with Company match
• Flexible Spending Accounts
Culture and Values:
We value a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among our global team. We live by our “iCare” value system to demonstrate our care and commitment to our clients and to each other. In hiring, we look for candidates that are a strong fit with our culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position. • Innovation: We foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across our team by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement.
• Client Success: Our passion is to enable our clients’ success. We do this by understanding their needs and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations.
• Accountability: We each take personal responsibility for our actions. We are committed to our own continuous improvement and we go the extra mile to meet our clients' needs.
• Respect: We respect each other’s ideas, efforts, and commitments, and embrace our diverse cultures and points of view. We achieve our goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude.
• Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on our promises. We achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and we are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
Click here to send us your resume