APPLICATIONS ANALYST/PM SUPERVISORApplications Supervisor
Full Time Direct Hire
Salary is DOE (target is ~100-125k and bonus)
San Diego, CA 92128 (Carmel Mountain, off the 15 and 56)
Required Skills / Experience:
• 5yr+ in a technical solutions support, administration, or development position
• Business Analysis and/or Project Management experience
• Experience with SharePoint or SalesForce
• Experience with Microsoft Environments (Windows 7-10, Office365, Office 2010-2013)
• Familiarity with some mix of Agile, SDLC, and ITSM
• Lead or Management experience
• Able to work occasional on-call or off-hours as needed
• Office365, K2, BMC, Footprints, Landworks, FastField
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent
• Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to customer service
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; strong team player
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Commitment to high standards, integrity and ethics
• Ability to multi-task/prioritize/act in complex environments
• Dynamic and interested in learning new tech
• Ability to work effectively in a high-stress, fast-paced environment
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Approximately 50% hands on support; 50% Project Management and Team Lead / Personnel Management
• Ensure internal processes for work, documentation, and reporting are followed.
• Maintain on-premises environments in accordance with IT standards.
• Ensure compliance, security, and quality, as well as data governance standards enforcement across all platforms.
• Provide operational assistance and timely support to the team and other internal IT groups for issues that arise by maintaining service SLAs.
• Participate in the analysis, design, and execution of solutions in collaboration with other IT units.
• Provide hands-on problem resolution for supported applications.
• Review the work of applications team.
• Provide an escalation point of contact for resolving problems.
• Proactively identify opportunities or needs coming from the business and escalate these to the strategy team for further analysis.
• Work closely with the application team for resolving both client and vendor support issues.
• Challenge others to develop as experts and/or leaders while serving as a role model.
• Manage the development of team by ensuring that project tasks are in line with each member’s career interests when possible.
• Facilitate effective team interaction.
• Communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Conduct effective performance evaluations and mentor analysts through formal and informal channels.
• Comply with and help to enforce standard policies and procedures.
You will provide direct oversight and mentoring of the applications team, which may include development and operations resources and/or support analysts and works closely with the business community and other IT teams as needed. The role of this team is to provide operational and direct client support as well as application development. Corporate applications include both on-premises and cloud (SAAS) platforms. This position is a hands-on role and therefore requires active participation on all applications supported. This role also provides strategic value by leveraging the team’s deep technical and subject matter expertise to participate in solutions development, continual improvement efforts, and platform vision.
• Leading Renewable Energy Company
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Matched 401k
• Discounted Onsite Lunch
• Onsite Gym
• Tuition Reimbursement
Click here to send us your resume