SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATORSystems Administrator
Full Time Direct Hire
Salary is DOE (target is ~60-70k)
Wilmington, CA 90744
Required Skills / Experience:
• Windows Systems Administration (desktop and server)
• Network Administration
• Patch management
• Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems)
• Data backup/recovery
• Mobile Device Management
• Ticketing tools
• Remote tools
• Available for on-call / after-hours support
• Able to travel ~20% (multiple locations in CA and Las Vegas)
• Able to pass a background screening (criminal, driving, etc.)
• Sql query and SQLServer management
• Experience with Microsoft BI
• Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
• Professional certifications (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
• Able to speak Spanish
• Excellent communication skills
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
• Self-starting with a strong work ethic
• Perform as a System Administrator for multiple environments.
• Communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, with internal or external customers, in written and oral format.
• Maintain efficient operation of multi-user production systems/servers, including coordination with network, software, and system engineers, PC desktop technicians, project managers, end users, security, customer and IT management.
• Able to support multiple users. Ensure necessary administration tasks are completed.
• Analyze internal or external customer requirements and determine system and customer requirements for solutions to problems.
• Recommend and implement system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the infrastructure environment including installing, upgrading/patching, monitoring, problem resolution, and configuration management.
• Create and maintain user and accounts and modify file permissions and security access lists.
• Test new releases of products to ensure compatibility and minimize user impact.
• Develop and document technical processes and procedures as needed.
• Interact, meet, discuss, and troubleshoot issues with vendors; evaluate vendor products, services, and suggestions.
• Reports project status as required for all recurring and non-recurring efforts.
• Works under minimal direction and independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. This position is responsible for designing, testing, implementing and supporting enhancements and new solutions through integration of technical and business requirements; serving as system administrator to identify the best solution and resulting technical specifications within limits of the infrastructure environment; linking operational needs and customer requirements to technical solutions. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently and that you can identify areas where workflows can be enhanced or streamlines to meet and exceed company goals.
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• 10 days Vacation
• Life Insurance
Click here to send us your resume