GIS DEVELOPERGIS Developer
Full Time Direct Hire
Salary is DOE (target is ~100-120k + 25% target bonus)
San Diego, CA 92128 (Carmel Mountain, off the 15 and 56), or Denver, CO 80202, Houston, TX 77002, Portland, OR 97205, Minneapolis, MN 55413
Relocation Assistance is available
Required Skills / Experience:
• Strong ArcGIS experience
• Knowledge of geospatial and mapping concepts such as spatial analysis, map projections, and location-based services
• Able to travel ~15% of the time with some potential international travel
• REST and AWS
• Object Oriented Development
• Ability to write complex conditional statements for analytical production
• Ability to create front-end interfaces for using device-aware, but device agnostic applications
• Experience with current technology implementation patterns, including SOA and cloud technology.
• Experience with IT security and authentication concepts such as SSL/TLS, tokens, MFA, SSO, AWS IAM & Cognito, and PKI
• Experience with Latitude Geocortex
• Experience with disconnected syncing applications
• Experience with Geospatial Machine Learning, Neural Networks, Kinetica, GeoTrellis or similar technologies
• AutoCAD (Map3D, LDD, or Civil3D preferred)
• SQL Server
• Global Mapper
• Familiarity with device specific viewing and interaction issues for iOS & Android
• Familiarity with environmental issues, assessments, permitting, wind and solar energy, and electrical utility
• Cursory knowledge of solar site assessment or software is favorable (PVSys)
• Cursory knowledge of wind modeling or turbine siting and software is favorable (OpenWind, Windographer)
• Basic fluency in French or Spanish
• BS in Computer Science, GIS, etc.
• Priority management, multi-tasking, flexibility, attention to detail, and creativity
• Intuitive, accurate, hard-working and professional
• Able to work with diverse group of individuals (project managers, developers, consultants, asset management and other technical staff)
• Strong and clear interpersonal and written communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
• Produce quality work that brings value to the team and company
• Willing and able to learn new technical skills involving industry-specific software and or/techniques.
• Conduct all pertinent design, documentation, testing, development and technical knowledge transfer on a routine basis.
• Work closely with project managers, team members and other stakeholders to analyze problems, define requirements, and develop solutions. Provide guidance and analytical insight to internal customers.
• Deliver solutions using the basic tenants of agile software development, rapid prototyping, and iterative release.
• Leading Renewable Energy Company
• Medical (multiple options including one that is 100% paid)
• Dental and Vision
• Matched 401k
• Discounted Onsite Lunch
• Onsite Gym
Click here to send us your resume