SALESFORCE DEVELOPERSalesforce Developer
Salary is DOE; ~110-140k and bonus
San Diego, CA 92121 (UTC)
• Hands on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc., and Lightning
• Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience (at least 1 or more of the following five Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Communities and knowledge)
• Experience with Salesforce.com Quoting, Salesforce.com CPQ (Steelbrick).
• Proven integration experience using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
• Ability to migrate Salesforce classic features to Lightning experience, including converting Visualforce pages to lightning components and / or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages.
• Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc.
• Thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like ANT, Change Sets and Force.com IDE.Expertise in SDLC in an Agile distributed environment
• Familiar with common test tools and proficient with QA, UAT and implementation planification
• Business Analysis / Project Management experience
• Travel to Paris once a quarter
• Able to work with a geographically dispersed team
• Ability to administer Salesforce.com (manage fields/relationships, workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, security, validation rules, email, custom buttons/links, etc.)
• Good knowledge of C#, Java, C++ or any other mainstream OO language
• Proficiency in data manipulation and data management
• Salesforce Certifications
• Experience with a large end users community using cloud platforms and operating worldwide, ideally in a B to B high tech company
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, etc.
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment
• Ability to operate with every level of the organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven technical aptitude that allows for translation of technical concepts into business process requirements, and vice-versa for both internal and external customers
• Strong problem determination and resolution skills
• Ability to translate disparate requirements into a clear User Story
• Self-motivated, able to work within an agile project-based environment
• Detail oriented and organized with an ability to meet deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise confidentiality and good judgment when working with sensitive issues
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Highly cooperative and open spirit thriving in strong emulation with other team members
• Work in the worldwide Information Systems’ team to manage the platforms for end users during local business hours
• Understand, maintain, and enhance our business processes that are implemented on the various cloud platforms
• Lead project to upgrade existing features or create new features
• Manage ongoing support requests and automation needs of users
• Support business improvements initiatives
• Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
• Perform routine maintenance and support when required
• Ensure data security is enforced by the use of roles, profiles, and sharing rules
• Work with management to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the database to support additional business processes or functions
• Other duties as assigned
Global leader in cloud-based treasury, cash and risk management solutions, delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) financial technology to corporate CFOs and Treasurers. More than 1,500 global organizations use our software to enhance their global cash visibility, improve financial controls, and increase productivity across their cash and liquidity, payments, supply chain finance and risk management operations. We are headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro. We have added 200 new clients in the past twelve months and is growing at a fast pace!
• PTO: Vacation time (15 days/year), Sick time (5 days/year), Floating holidays (1 day/2017, 2 days/year thereafter) and paid Company Holidays (9 holidays)
• Life & Disability
• 401k with Company match
• Flexible Spending Accounts
Culture and Values:
We value a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among our global team. We live by our “iCare” value system to demonstrate our care and commitment to our clients and to each other. In hiring, we look for candidates that are a strong fit with our culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position.
• Innovation: We foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across our team by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement.
• Client Success: Our passion is to enable our clients’ success. We do this by understanding their needs and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations.
• Accountability: We each take personal responsibility for our actions. We are committed to our own continuous improvement and we go the extra mile to meet our clients' needs.
• Respect: We respect each other’s ideas, efforts, and commitments, and embrace our diverse cultures and points of view. We achieve our goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude.
• Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on our promises. We achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and we are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
Click here to send us your resume