DEVOPS ENGINEERSDevOps Engineers (2 positions; Sr. Level and Mid-Level)
Salary is DOE; ~110-140k + bonus
San Diego, CA 92121 (UTC)
• Strong Linux systems administration / engineering
• Strong SaaS platform systems administration
• Site Reliability Engineering and DevOps experience
• Strong AWS
• System build configuration automation using one of: Chef, Ansible, Puppet
• Strong scripting skills in one of: Ruby/Bash/Python
• Build and release automation tools: Jenkins, GIT, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes
• Production system integration, log collection and analysis, builds and performance monitoring/tuning
• Available for 24x7 on-call rotation schedule
• Nginx / Apache and Tomcat / Java
• Mix of: VPC, EC2, RDS, Cloudformation, Terraform
• Windows systems administration
• Software development background
• Experience with network devices
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Solution oriented, constructive approach to problem-solving
• Self-motivation and strong work ethic
• You enjoy working in a multi-cultural and international environment
Reporting to the Director of DevOps, you will be responsible for the cloud platform automation, developing and operating CI / CD pipelines, performance, availability and reliability of our industry-leading financial technology products.
The ideal candidate will be accountable for leading team members, production, development, and test environments of our server infrastructure. Your responsibilities on these systems will include but will not be limited to engineering, deployment, provisioning, and maintenance of the server infrastructure, as well as research and development to ensure continual innovation.
• Build and run production environments in AWS using Infrastructure as code methods
• Must be passionate about automation
• Orchestrate environment development using Kubernetes, Terraform and/or Cloud Formation
• Build & Deploy CI pipeline automation to a combination of Kubernetes/Docker and VM based systems in both VMWare and AWS
• Work closely with System Architects, Engineers, Product Managers and System Administrators to meet their environment setup and service automation needs
• Develop a process to make DevOps as part of the engineering development, service deployment and operations lifecycle
• System monitoring & analytics
Global leader in cloud-based treasury, cash and risk management solutions, delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) financial technology to corporate CFOs and Treasurers. More than 1,500 global organizations use our software to enhance their global cash visibility, improve financial controls, and increase productivity across their cash and liquidity, payments, supply chain finance and risk management operations. We are headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro. We have added 200 new clients in the past twelve months and is growing at a fast pace!
• PTO: Vacation time (15 days/year), Sick time (5 days/year), Floating holidays (1 day/2017, 2 days/year thereafter) and paid Company Holidays (9 holidays)
• Life & Disability
• 401k with Company match
• Flexible Spending Accounts
Culture and Values:
We value a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among our global team. We live by our “iCare” value system to demonstrate our care and commitment to our clients and to each other. In hiring, we look for candidates that are a strong fit with our culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position.
• Innovation: We foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across our team by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement.
• Client Success: Our passion is to enable our clients’ success. We do this by understanding their needs and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations.
• Accountability: We each take personal responsibility for our actions. We are committed to our own continuous improvement and we go the extra mile to meet our clients' needs.
• Respect: We respect each other’s ideas, efforts, and commitments, and embrace our diverse cultures and points of view. We achieve our goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude.
• Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on our promises. We achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and we are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
Click here to send us your resume