SALESFORCE DEVELOPERSalesforce Developer
Salary is DOE; ~130-150k
San Diego, CA 92130 (Del Mar Heights)
• Strong experience with Salesforce declarative development, Apex and/or other similar languages (Java, C#)
• Proficient in the Salesforce platform, including Visualforce page design, Apex coding, SOQL / SOSL query languages and related technologies
• Strong overall on object-oriented analysis, design and programming activities
• Database Modeling
• Leadership experience is a plus
• Comfortable being client facing
• Combine your technical background with a proficient understanding of business processes in marketing, sales, operations and customer service.
• Make decisions methodically and account for desired results and ROI.
• Able to work with customers to develop requirements in a direct and confident way. You will lean into the solution by showing prototypes quickly to engender better conversations.
• You care about improving our customer’s overall business performance.
About the Team:
• Our mission is to help our customers grow. We drive profitable, sustainable growth by implementing outcome-focused technology solutions on the Salesforce platform.
• We are passionate about our customers’ success and have a proven track-record for delivering results that drive our customer’s growth in revenue, profitability and enterprise value.
• We work with our customers at eye-level, as business partners. We are confident in achieving outstanding results and treasure our long-standing customer relationships. It’s greatly rewarding to experience our customers’ success and have the pleasure to support them in achieving their personal and professional goals.
• You will join a small and elite team. That means you will learn a lot, carry varied responsibilities quickly and have the opportunity to work with executives and leaders.
• The work you will be doing requires strong communication skills and the intellectual curiosity to understand the business of our customers and the challenges they face.
• You will work in a no-nonsense environment, where everyone is passionate about results that we can all be proud of.
• You are expected to demonstrate a relentless pursuit of your craft. You need to be willing to spend the extra time to find the elegantly simple solution.
• You will need to demonstrate the business acumen and technical expertise required to implement a modern solution leveraging Salesforce.com as a platform (PaaS).
• You are expected to apply solid programming disciplines and best practices and use the Scrum development methodology on all projects and engagements.
• Customers love working with you. They trust your input and guidance.
• You lead the creation of technical solutions that are simple and intuitive.
• You will have a positive impact on our customers business, as measured by ROI and other KPIs.
• You will quickly integrate with the team and foster positive and collaborative relationships.
• You will continuously learn and contribute to your personal and professional growth.
• Top Salesforce Consulting Company
• In business for 8 years
• ~50 Employees
Click here to send us your resume