SYSTEMS / NETWORK ENGINEERNetwork / Systems DevOps Engineer
Salary is DOE; ~110-135k + bonus
San Diego, CA 92121 (UTC)
• 5+ years of solid experience working in Network / Systems engineering role
• 5+ years of supporting production VMware ESXi or other virtualization technologies
• 5+ Experience in Linux systems administration / Systems engineering
• Experience in Windows systems administration / Systems engineering
• 5+ Experience working with storage devices
• Experience configuring site to site VPN solutions
• Transformation Strategy, approach, and planning
• Experience with project planning and execution
• Familiarity with the Juniper and/or Force 10 routers/switches, Palo Alto firewalls and Panorama management utility
• ITIL Certification
• Amazon Web Services (AWS), Direct Connect, VPC, EC2
• Shell Scripting
• Experience supporting applications and systems in a production environment, preferably for a SaaS software organization
• Experience with Chef / Ansible CMS and Automation tools (Rundeck, Puppet, Spacewalk)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field
• Team player. Able to communicate, lead and coach other team members, present to non-technical audience including customers
• Solution oriented, constructive approach to problem-solving
• Installation of new and management of existing Palo Alto Firewalls monitoring of and recommendations for growth.
• Installation and management of existing VPN and collaborating with customers to implement new VPNs.
• Familiarity with the Palo Alto Panorama management utility in day to day operations and support.
• Installation and management of existing Dell Blade Chassis with experience on firmware maintenance.
• Architecting and deploying VMware ESXi systems.
• Ongoing maintenance of VMware ESXi systems.
• Build and run storage systems such as Pure Storage.
• Provision and own data center infrastructure.
• Hand on Linux and Windows systems.
Global leader in cloud-based treasury, cash and risk management solutions, delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) financial technology to corporate CFOs and Treasurers. More than 1,500 global organizations use our software to enhance their global cash visibility, improve financial controls, and increase productivity across their cash and liquidity, payments, supply chain finance and risk management operations. We are headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro. We have added 200 new clients in the past twelve months and is growing at a fast pace!
• PTO: Vacation time (15 days/year), Sick time (5 days/year), Floating holidays (1 day/2017, 2 days/year thereafter) and paid Company Holidays (9 holidays)
• Life & Disability
• 401k with 50% Company match
• Flexible Spending Accounts
Culture and Values:
We value a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among our global team. We live by our “iCare” value system to demonstrate our care and commitment to our clients and to each other. In hiring, we look for candidates that are a strong fit with our culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position.
• Innovation: We foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across our team by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement.
• Client Success: Our passion is to enable our clients’ success. We do this by understanding their needs and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations.
• Accountability: We each take personal responsibility for our actions. We are committed to our own continuous improvement and we go the extra mile to meet our clients' needs.
• Respect: We respect each other’s ideas, efforts, and commitments, and embrace our diverse cultures and points of view. We achieve our goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude.
• Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on our promises. We achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and we are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
Click here to send us your resume