SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR / ANALYSTSalesforce Administrator / Analyst
Salary is DOE; ~95-110k+ and 15% bonus
San Diego, CA 92121 (UTC)
• Salesforce Administrator Certification
• Salesforce.com Administration (manage fields/relationships, workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, security, validation rules, email, custom buttons/links, etc.)
• Business Analysis / Project Management experience
• Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile task assignments
• Expertise in requirements gathering, writing functional specifications, process and use case modeling, and data mapping
• Proficiency in data manipulation and data management
• Ability to create and execute test plans
• Data Management using Data Loader
• Experience in Sales and Service Cloud
• Understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like ANT, Change Sets and Force.com IDE
• Bachelor’s Degree in CS or IS/IT
• Any experience with Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) & Apex, Visualforce is a nice to have
• Contribute to a positive work environment and overall team effort in the department and organization
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Team Player
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment
• Ability to operate with every level of the organization
• Ability to interface well with cross-functional teammates
• Work in the worldwide Information Systems’ team to manage the platforms for end users globally
• Strong collaboration skills with global workforce
• Understand, maintain, and enhance our business processes that are implemented on the various cloud platforms.
• Collaborate with the business SMEs and business contacts to review and analyze requirements and create functional specifications in a fast-paced global environment.
• Collaborate with the development team in the design, testing and deployment of application to ensure the solution meets the agreed upon business requirements while creatively leveraging standard capabilities where appropriate.
• General technology support including troubleshooting and resolving day-to-day issues and root cause analysis of sustaining issues
• Manage ongoing application support requests and automation needs of users.
• Ensure data security is enforced by the use of roles, profiles, and sharing rules.
• Troubleshoot user issues, set up profiles, and assist with business adoption of Salesforce capabilities.
• Customization and Configuration to develop salesforce application.
• Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
• Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow, and reporting.
• Lead the Business Analysis, requirements and convert to function spec and design documents.
Global leader in cloud-based treasury, cash and risk management solutions, delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) financial technology to corporate CFOs and Treasurers. More than 1,500 global organizations use our software to enhance their global cash visibility, improve financial controls, and increase productivity across their cash and liquidity, payments, supply chain finance and risk management operations. We are headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro. We have added 200 new clients in the past twelve months and is growing at a fast pace!
• Strong Vacation / Holidays / Sick
• 401k with Company match
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Life & Disability
Culture and Values:
We value a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among our global team. We live by our “iCare” value system to demonstrate our care and commitment to our clients and to each other. In hiring, we look for candidates that are a strong fit with our culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position.
• Innovation: We foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across our team by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement.
• Client Success: Our passion is to enable our clients’ success. We do this by understanding their needs and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations.
• Accountability: We each take personal responsibility for our actions. We are committed to our own continuous improvement and we go the extra mile to meet our clients' needs.
• Respect: We respect each other’s ideas, efforts, and commitments, and embrace our diverse cultures and points of view. We achieve our goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude.
• Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on our promises. We achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and we are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
Click here to send us your resume