SALESFORCE DEVELOPERSalesforce Developer
Full Time Direct Hire
Salary is DOE (target is ~100-120k and 10% bonus)
San Diego, CA 92128 (Carmel Mountain, off the 15 and 56)
Required Skills / Experience:
• Salesforce (heavy with development, with some administration)
• Strong understanding of Salesforce Declarative Programming and Administration, custom objects, Visual Force pages, APEX, reports, workflows and assignment rules
• Proficiency in writing structured and well documented code
• Office365 Customization and Workflows
• Solid knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational databases
• Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language, such as Java, C#, C++
• Salesforce Certifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities
• Ability to establish and maintain positive, service-oriented working relationships with peers and cross-functional team members from a variety of business functions
• Ability to multi-task/prioritize/act in complex environments
• Dynamic and interested in learning new tech
Summary / Responsibilities:
Performs application development functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, integration, coding, debugging, implementation and administration of enterprise applications both on-premises and cloud (SAAS). Follows standard processes for managing the software development lifecycle including change management. Provides operational support to application operating systems, databases and utilities in collaboration with IT partners and in compliance with established business process. Takes a lead role in designing and implementing business solutions using the enterprise applications toolset.
• Serve as technical lead and subject matter expert for Salesforce projects.
• Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming language and Visual Force.
• Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns, custom objects and other Salesforce.com objects and functions.
• Plan and implement ongoing upgrades such as Lightning.
• Design and develop software solutions using Microsoft tools, platforms, and 3rd party APIs.
• Provide support functions as needed.
• Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchased alternatives.
• Manage the request and change control process in accordance with established process.
• Leading Renewable Energy Company
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Matched 401k
• Discounted Onsite Lunch
• Onsite Gym
• Tuition Reimbursement
Click here to send us your resume