SR. LEAD SYSTEMS ENGINEER (SRE / DEVOPS)Sr. Lead Systems Engineer (SRE / DevOps)
Salary is DOE; ~130-145k+ and 15% bonus
San Diego, CA 92121 (UTC)
• 8yr+ experience supporting systems and applications in a production environment, preferably for a SaaS software organization
• Strong communication skills and leadership skills/experience
• Automation experience using tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet
• Microservices/Containerization with Docker/Kubernetes
• Heavy Linux Administration
• Scripting (Shell, Powershell, Python, etc.)
• VMWare and Virtual Machines
• At least some Windows Administration
• BSCS, BSIT, or similar
• Comfortable with off hours work and rotating on call
• ITIL Framework
• Network Administration
• Relational Databases, especially Oracle
• Able to speak French
• Orchestration and deployment of virtualized infrastructure and services in a hybrid DC/Cloud environment
• Develop and maintain architecture diagrams and documentation
• Contribute to and maintain system standards
• Research, recommend and develop innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale
• Investigate, troubleshoot, determine the root cause of system and application issues, and script the fix so it can be applied globally
• Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted teams
• Upgrade and configure software, deploy patches on a regular basis
• Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures and documentation
• Assist in performing ongoing performance tuning and resource optimization as required
• Mentor team members
• Lead technical design and operational discussions
• Couple operational responsibility with the competence of software engineering to guide system architecture
• Strike the right balance between reliability and development speed by engineering solutions to operational problems
• Have a strong desire to never see the same class of problem twice because it’s been automated away. In other words, the goal is to automate themselves out of a job so they can innovate the next generation solutions
• Must be a leader who is willing to take ownership and drive change
Global leader in cloud-based treasury, cash and risk management solutions, delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) financial technology to corporate CFOs and Treasurers. More than 1,500 global organizations use our software to enhance their global cash visibility, improve financial controls, and increase productivity across their cash and liquidity, payments, supply chain finance and risk management operations. We are headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro. We have added 200 new clients in the past twelve months and is growing at a fast pace!
• Strong Vacation / Holidays / Sick
• 401k with Company match
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Life & Disability
• Stock options are expected to be re-implemented by the end of the year
Culture and Values:
We value a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among our global team. We live by our “iCare” value system to demonstrate our care and commitment to our clients and to each other. In hiring, we look for candidates that are a strong fit with our culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position.
• Innovation: We foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across our team by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement.
• Client Success: Our passion is to enable our clients’ success. We do this by understanding their needs and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations.
• Accountability: We each take personal responsibility for our actions. We are committed to our own continuous improvement and we go the extra mile to meet our clients' needs.
• Respect: We respect each other’s ideas, efforts, and commitments, and embrace our diverse cultures and points of view. We achieve our goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude.
• Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on our promises. We achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and we are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
Click here to send us your resume