SR. JAVA ENGINEER WITH MICROSERVICESSr. Java Engineer
Salary is DOE; ~130-155k and 15% bonus
San Diego, CA 92121 (UTC)
• Strong Java
• Object oriented, multi-tiered, component-based architecture
• Web Services / APIs
• Java Frameworks (Spring, Spring Boot, JPA/Hibernate)
• MicroServices (Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
• Cloud (AWS)
• Relational Databases
• BSCS, BSIT, or similar
• Messaging (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, JMS)
• Mix of tools: Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes, Gradle, Jenkins, Sonar, ELK, Micrometer, Prometheus, Github, BitBucket, GitFlow
• NoSQL Databases
• Financials Services
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Solution oriented, constructive approach to problem-solving
• Self-motivation and strong work ethic
• You enjoy working in a multi-cultural and international environment
• You are a team player working actively within agile methodology, passionate and curious on latest technologies (micro-services, Angular 2, Spark, etc.)
• Designing components in collaboration with other scrum team members
• Active in architecture definition, code reviews, and collaboration with fellow engineers.
• Authoring technical specifications based on product feature requests and user stories.
• Applying proper unit test and code coverage to meet quality metrics for automated CI/CD.
• Making fellow engineers better by advocating for best practices, following process, and helping coach the less experienced engineers.
• Active in all Agile / Scrum ceremonies.
Global leader in cloud-based treasury, cash and risk management solutions, delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) financial technology to corporate CFOs and Treasurers. More than 1,500 global organizations use our software to enhance their global cash visibility, improve financial controls, and increase productivity across their cash and liquidity, payments, supply chain finance and risk management operations. We are headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro. We have added 200 new clients in the past twelve months and is growing at a fast pace!
• Vacation, Sick, and Holiday time
• Life & Disability
• 401k with Company match
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Stock options are expected to be re-implemented by the end of the year
Culture and Values:
We value a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among our global team. We live by our value system to demonstrate our care and commitment to our clients and to each other. In hiring, we look for candidates that are a strong fit with our culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position.
• Innovation: We foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across our team by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement.
• Client Success: Our passion is to enable our clients’ success. We do this by understanding their needs and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations.
• Accountability: We each take personal responsibility for our actions. We are committed to our own continuous improvement and we go the extra mile to meet our clients' needs.
• Respect: We respect each other’s ideas, efforts, and commitments, and embrace our diverse cultures and points of view. We achieve our goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude.
• Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on our promises. We achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and we are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
Click here to send us your resume