LEAD AND PRINCIPAL FULL STACK ENGINEER POSITIONSLead and Principal Full Stack Engineer positions
Salary is DOE; ~145-165k + 15% bonus
San Diego, CA 92128 (Rancho Bernardo)
• Heavy Java 1.6+
• Java 1.8
• Spring MVC
• PostgreSQL, Hibernate and other ORMs, Spring Data, and QueryDSL
• Tomcat, Heroku, and AWS
• FICO Blaze and other Business Decision Servers, OutSystems
• REST and SOAP
• Knowledge of the Agile process and Test-Driven-Development
• Integration and Unit Testing Frameworks
• Experience in startup companies
• Financial Industry Experience
• Authorship of independent projects
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• Take ownership of key projects.
• Maintain very high levels of product quality and regulatory compliance through the use of test automation, code coverage tools, documentation, thoroughness in design and implementation, following existing processes and proposing improvements to processes as needed.
• Technical point person for technical and non-technical personnel inside the company, as well as externally to vendors and regulators.
• Provide leadership to outsourced technical personnel.
• Support the team in accomplishing all technical tasks, by understanding and fully utilizing existing frameworks and architecture.
• Propose new frameworks, 3rd party API, platforms, microservices, and architecture.
• Collaborate with other team members on choosing appropriate design patterns, coding conventions, and best practices.
• Organize existing code and plan future architecture to maximize code reuse across multiple product lines.
• Propose new libraries, frameworks, and tools to improve quality of code and efficiency of the team
• Manage organization’s cloud-based infrastructure, including 3rd party services, SaaS, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery
• Participate in various Agile meetings: Poker Planning, Iteration Planning, Daily Scrum, Iteration Review, and Retrospective.
• Estimate time for User Stories. Work with Module Owners to understand and, if needed, improve requirements. Work with QA to resolve defects. Complete User Stories to the satisfaction of Module and Product Owners.
You will use latest frameworks, such as ReactJS, Spring Boot, Java 8+, AWS Lambda, AWS ECR, Spring Cloud: Gateway API, JPA/Spring Data, H2, Redis, AWS S3, TDD process, continuous delivery pipelines on Jenkins with automated testing on branch merge, end-to-end automated system testing, Spock framework, you’ll develop REST based microservices, documented in OpenAPI. You’ll develop the front-end guiding users through journeys and back end, where you’ll create workflow systems for loan officers, integrate with OCR, income verification, automated bank statement processing, and many other SaaS. If you are interested in revolutionizing the financial industry while working with a driven and collaborative team, this is the role for you.
We’re part of the burgeoning FinTech space: we offer Mortgages, Student Loans, and Personal Loans on a self-serve website. We simplify the process for both borrowers and bankers, while increasing choices of products, improving tracking, and making the banking experience much easier and more enjoyable.
• Medical and dental - depending on the plan you choose we contribute up to 100%
• Flexible spending account
• Vacation, Holidays
• Commuter benefits
• Short term and long term disability insurance
• Group term life with accidental death & dismemberment
Click here to send us your resume