SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATORSalesforce Administrator
Salary is DOE; ~95-115k+ and 15% bonus
San Diego, CA 92121 (UTC)
• Salesforce Administrator Certification
• Salesforce.com Administration (manage fields/relationships, workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, security, validation rules, email, custom buttons/links, etc.)
• Strong Salesforce configuration experience (at least 1 or more of the following five Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Communities and knowledge)
• Thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process
• Proficiency in data manipulation and data management
• Bachelor’s Degree in CS, IS, IT, or similar
• Previous Business Analysis experience
• Any experience with Visualforce , APEX, or Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick)
• Understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process tools like ANT, Change Sets and Force.com IDE
• Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile task assignments
• Contribute to a positive work environment and overall team effort in the department and organization
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Team Player
• Ability to operate with every level of the organization
• Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced and changing environment
• Work in the worldwide Information Systems’ team to manage the platforms for end-users during local business hours.
• Understand, maintain, and enhance our business processes that are implemented on the various cloud platforms.
• Administers complex configuration, integration, and maintenance of Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ, and other critical business systems.
• Manage ongoing support requests and automation needs of users.
• Makes system enhancements and modifications based on evolving business requirements.
• Manages data migrations, including ETL and other data transformation, activates between systems System Operations
• Responsible for ensuring system and data are adequately backed up and redundant in case of natural disaster, service interruption, etc. Strategy / System Improvements
• Coordinate and negotiate solutions for complex, cross-functional enterprise systems with multiple parties and interests.
• Ability to administer Salesforce.com (manage fields/relationships, workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, security, validation rules, email, custom buttons/links, process builder, visual flow, etc..)
• Data Management using Data Loader.
• Ensure data security is enforced by the use of roles, profiles, and sharing rules.
• Leads projects to integrate 3rd party software OR AppExchange systems with our systems and maintenance
• Work with vendors to provide Proof of Concept trials of new systems for evaluation as necessary.
• Work with management to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the SFDC to support additional business processes or functions.
• Responsible for Salesforce deployments and Sandbox management.
Global leader in cloud-based treasury, cash and risk management solutions, delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) financial technology to corporate CFOs and Treasurers. More than 1,500 global organizations use our software to enhance their global cash visibility, improve financial controls, and increase productivity across their cash and liquidity, payments, supply chain finance and risk management operations. We are headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro. We have added 200 new clients in the past twelve months and is growing at a fast pace!
• Strong Vacation / Holidays / Sick
• 401k with Company match
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Life & Disability
• Stock options are expected to be re-implemented by the end of the year
Culture and Values:
We value a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among our global team. We live by our “iCare” value system to demonstrate our care and commitment to our clients and to each other. In hiring, we look for candidates that are a strong fit with our culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position.
• Innovation: We foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across our team by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement.
• Client Success: Our passion is to enable our clients’ success. We do this by understanding their needs and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations.
• Accountability: We each take personal responsibility for our actions. We are committed to our own continuous improvement and we go the extra mile to meet our clients' needs.
• Respect: We respect each other’s ideas, efforts, and commitments, and embrace our diverse cultures and points of view. We achieve our goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude.
• Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on our promises. We achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and we are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
Click here to send us your resume