SRE / DEVOPS ENGINEERSSRE / DevOps Engineers (multiple positions, mid to Sr. level)
Salary is DOE; ~115-150k+ and 15% bonus
San Diego, CA 92121 (UTC)
• Expert in system build configuration automation
• Heavy Linux
• Experience with AWS: VPC, EC2, RDS, Cloudformation
• Experience with Docker and Docker orchestration
• Scripting (Bash/Python/Ruby)
• Experience with project management tools (Jira, Confluence)
• BSCS, BSIT, or similar
• Experience building and maintaining a SaaS platform
• Build and release automation tools: Jenkins, GIT, Kubernetes
• Terraform, Chef
• Production system integration, log collection and analysis, build and performance monitoring/tuning
• Design and implement availability, security and performance monitoring
• Architect infrastructure in both AWS and DataCenter.
• Own and drive projects development to delivery.
• Manage and be responsible for AWS, DataCenter, Windows and Linux systems up time and performance.
• Manage and maintain: Active Directory, Kubernetes, Docker, Chef, Ansible, JFrog Artifactory.
• Work closely with software engineers and tech leadership to drive projects.
• Build and run production environments in AWS using Infrastructure as code methods.
• Orchestrate environment development using Kubernetes, Terraform and/or Cloud Formation.
• Build & Deploy CI pipeline automation to a combination of Kubernetes/Docker and VM based systems in both VMWare and AWS.
• Work closely with System Architects, Engineers, Product Managers and System Administrators to meet their environment setup and service automation needs.
• Develop a process to make DevOps a part of the engineering development, service deployment and operations lifecycle.
• System monitoring & analytics.
Global leader in cloud-based treasury, cash and risk management solutions, delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) financial technology to corporate CFOs and Treasurers. More than 1,500 global organizations use our software to enhance their global cash visibility, improve financial controls, and increase productivity across their cash and liquidity, payments, supply chain finance and risk management operations. We are headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro. We have added 200 new clients in the past twelve months and is growing at a fast pace!
• Strong Vacation / Holidays / Sick
• 401k with Company match
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Life & Disability
• Stock options are expected to be re-implemented by the end of the year
Culture and Values:
We value a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among our global team. We live by our “iCare” value system to demonstrate our care and commitment to our clients and to each other. In hiring, we look for candidates that are a strong fit with our culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position.
• Innovation: We foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across our team by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement.
• Client Success: Our passion is to enable our clients’ success. We do this by understanding their needs and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations.
• Accountability: We each take personal responsibility for our actions. We are committed to our own continuous improvement and we go the extra mile to meet our clients' needs.
• Respect: We respect each other’s ideas, efforts, and commitments, and embrace our diverse cultures and points of view. We achieve our goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude.
• Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on our promises. We achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and we are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
Click here to send us your resume