MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALISTMarketing Communications Specialist
Full Time Direct Hire
Salary is DOE (target is ~55-65k)
Harrisburg, NC 28075
Marketing Communications Specialist: Prepares materials for internal and external presentations on products, internal communications. Creates communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products including graphics, product collateral, logos, or other promotional products. Analyzes customer requirements, develops messaging architecture and competitive positioning, specifies vehicles/projects, secures resources, communicates project development, and drives creative development processes.
Collaborates with Business Team members to plan, develop and produce promotional tools and communication vehicles to support brand marketing, culture, corporate marketing, and sales efforts. Supports communications projects in the areas of marketing and promotional programs, public relations and all internal communications. Creating content, collateral, and managing corporate presence and corporate communications. May serve as editor for formal business communications.
Required Skills / Experience:
• 5+ years of experience with progressive responsibilities in marketing
• Experience in managing multiple social media platform
• Strong computer skills including graphic editing / design
• Strong experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in website design management and 3D animation is nice to have
Demonstrates ownership and accountability; demonstrates the ability to plan, execute, control and deliver; to communicate effectively both written and verbal; to lead and influence others effectively and impart knowledge efficiently through various methods of training.
• Excellent organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent communication skills including written and verbal as well as interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to organize workflow to meet deadlines while under pressure in a fast-paced team environment
• Creating marketing materials both from a content perspective as well as creation
• Understanding the market and translating into requirements for future products Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Plan, write and implement Corporate Communication
• Working proficiency and depth of knowledge of product portfolio
• Provide excellent client service
• Ability to work flexible hours to support marketing and educational events
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• Life insurance, AD&D, and Disability
Click here to send us your resume