SR. PHP DEVELOPERSr. PHP Developer
Salary is DOE; ~110-125k and bonus
Remote – Work from home
• Strong recent PHP
• Full Stack development from requirements gathering through testing
• A strong background, understanding and experience developing, and operating web delivered services on a LAMP stack
• REST and/or SOAP Web Services Development
• MySQL or similar databases
• Jira or similar tools
• Laravel, Phalcon, or other PHP frameworks
• Architecture and Design experience
• BSCS or similar
• Excellent problem solving
• Ability to prioritize workflow
• Keen attention to detail
• Stay on the leading edge of development practices
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Performing full-stack development of web application from requirement gathering, design, development, testing, and documentation.
• Maintaining and enhancing a large-scale web application running within AWS
• Working in an Agile framework and participating in sprint retrospectives and code review meetings.
A global leader in the commercial finance industry, equipping small and medium enterprises with the tools they need to grow their business safely. We developed our software application specifically to help companies and lenders with credit insurance with reducing the time and effort required to monitor credit insurance policies and lowering the cost of premiums.
• Strong Medical, etc.
• Strong PTO and Holidays
• 401k Match
Click here to send us your resume