MICROSOFT APPLICATIONS ARCHITECT AND DEVELOPERMicrosoft Applications Architect and Developer
Full Time Direct Hire
Salary is DOE (target is ~110-130k and 10% bonus)
Remote / Work from home with ~10% travel to San Diego (once Coronavirus has been managed)
Required Skills / Experience:
• Microsoft Power Platform / PowerApps Architecture and Application Development
• Architect level development experience in Microsoft platforms including both Azure cloud and classic on-premises development
• Systems Integration Development
• Azure Logic Apps development
• REST / Web Service API Development
• C#, .NET, MS Developer Studio
• SQL Queries
• SharePoint 2013, M365, SharePoint online, Flow
• Experience with middleware integration solutions such as MuleSoft or Informatica
• Database Design, T-SQL, stored procedures, views, triggers
• Automated provisioning and manipulation
• Microsoft Teams
• BSCS, BSIT, or similar
• Strong interpersonal skills, oral and written communications across all levels of an organization
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities
• Ability to establish and maintain positive, service-oriented working relationships with business stakeholders, peers, and cross-functional team members from a variety of business functions
• Ability to multi-task/prioritize/act in complex environments
• Dynamic and interested in learning new tech
Summary / Responsibilities:
Partner with the business and internal IT teams to deliver high value solutions by strategic design and implementation of integrated solutions within our enterprise applications toolsets. Serve as the technical expert for companywide business applications and related domains.
• Design and develop integrated business solutions that interact between multiple enterprise platforms and applications both on-premises and cloud (SAAS). These systems include but are not limited to Microsoft Power Platform, Azure Logic Apps, SPFX, Office365, Salesforce, SAP, mobile platforms, and analytics systems.
• Work with business, digital agents, and IT partners to evaluate and propose solutions; Collaborate with business and IT leadership to develop and communicate long term vision and comprehensive strategic plans for solution architecture and delivery. Work with product owners, business users, and technical leads to define requirements, assess business value, and develop specifications for enterprise solutions.
• Use Agile best practice to design, develop, and maintain solutions built in enterprise applications platforms.
• Document and monitor application interfaces and architecture; Develop and document architecture for enterprise applications and related integrations. Drive standards for development and design techniques used by enterprise application teams.
• Monitor emerging trends in enterprise application platforms and determine relevance and impact on the company.
• Leading Renewable Energy Company
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Matched 401k
• Tuition Reimbursement
Click here to send us your resume