AUTOMATION ENGINEERAutomation Engineer
Remote (client site is in Tampa, FL)
• Strong test automation
• Experience developing in Selenium WebDriver, C# .NET, and SQL
• Knowledge of Ready API (SoapUI), Postman or similar test harnesses for RESTful web service testing
• Experience with testing front-end and back-end APIs of Web and Batch applications and Service End Points
• Experience in Database automation
• Experience working in large complex Agile projects.
• Familiarity with Browser technology and Mobile Device testing (including debug tools)
• Experience with JIRA
• Knowledge of Bitbucket (GIT) source code repository
• Groovy Script
• BSCS or similar
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Familiar with new innovative trends or tools in the industry
In this role, you will develop and modify automated test scripts based on manual test cases, functional requirements or existing functionality of the system. These tests are to be developed in keeping with the established automation framework. Analyze test results and report any issues or defects found to be responsible QA, development or business unit. The role of the automation engineer is to build scripts, in parallel to development, that will increase the overall coverage of QA's regression testing while making the testing more efficient to be able to execute multiple times if needed.
• Review user stories / requirements with system analysts, developers and QA to ensure automation scenarios are appropriate to demonstrate that the delivered solution meets agreed upon requirements.
• Responsible for developing test automation scripts and test automation deliverables of assigned project(s)
• Analyzes manual test cases and functional specifications to determine best approach for automating scripts
• Document Automation scripts with comments to provide insight to test logic
• Participate and contribute effectively in Agile ceremonies
• Executes tests scripts for smoke testing and regression testing
• Analyzes test results to report defects and issues found during test run
• Work with Automation team members in enhancing coding standards and best practices for Test Automation.
Click here to send us your resume