ACCOUNTING MANAGERAccounting Manager
Full Time Direct Hire
Salary is DOE (target is ~90-100k + 20% bonus)
The Accounting Manager provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing actionable reports. Reporting to the CFO, the Accounting Manager is responsible for preparing monthly financial reporting packages, managing month and year-end closing processes, coordinate auditing processes, resolve accounting discrepancies, and ensures compliance with Company Policies, Procedures, and Internal Controls.
Required Skills / Experience:
• Minimum 5+ years experience in an Accounting
• Experience Leading / Managing a team
• Extensive Financial modeling and forecasting experience
• Working knowledge and experience with an accounting software system
• Microsoft Office and Advanced Excel Skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent analytical degree
• Manufacturing / Product Costing
• Great Plains / Dynamics 365
• Experience researching and cleaning up financials
• 10-key touch calculator
• Master’s Degree
• Strong Ownership and Accountability
• Able to plan, execute, control, and deliver
• Strong and clear verbal and written communication
• Highly dynamic and responsive
• Effective Leader
• Able to independently define problems, collect data, establish facts, and solve problems
• Able to develop priorities and adjust work plans to meet deadlines
• Implement financial policies and procedures.
• Generate invoices, credit notes and returns and process cash receipts.
• Reconcile the AR sub-ledger to the General Ledger and maintain an accurate AR aging report.
• Contact customers to collect past due amounts based on specific deadlines. Identify any reasons for non-payment and develop collections plans collaborating with sales team.
• Process Expense Reports, Credit Card Statements, and AP Invoices ensuring all documents are properly approved, coded correctly and entered in the accounting software.
• Reconcile the AP sub-ledger to the General Ledger and maintain an accurate AP aging report.
• Prepare check runs, tax payments, wire transfers and ACH Payments.
• Respond to all vendor discrepancies and inquires in a timely manner.
• Enter daily bank transactions and reconcile monthly bank statements.
• Review standard cost and actual costs for inaccuracies; update standard costs in the bills of material.
• Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close.
• Oversees plant inventories for accuracy and reserve requirements.
• Manage periodic and year-end physical inventory counts.
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• Unlimited PTO
• Life insurance, AD&D, and Disability
Click here to send us your resume