CREATIVE CONTENT MANAGERCreative Content Manager
Full Time Direct Hire
Salary is DOE (target is ~85-104k+ and 20% bonus)
Harrisburg, NC 28075; ~10-15% Travel (Nationally and Internationally)
The Creative Content Manager is responsible for developing our corporate visual identity. Working with internal and external stakeholders you will deliver exceptional and well-executed creative content that meets customer and company expectations.
Required Skills / Experience:
• Heavy experience on a creative team working with a variety of media
• Leadership experience
• Strong Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Acrobat, Microsoft Office, etc.
• Experience with Print, Video, and Online Content
• Project Management
• Mix of hands on technical / production skills and project and team management and oversite
• Experience working with internal teams as well as advertising agencies
• Direct experience working at a Creative Agency
• Bachelor’s degree in creative discipline
Demonstrates cutting-edge thinking, high creative aesthetic and advanced knowledge of Marketing, Advertising and Branding solutions.
• Excellent organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent communication skills including written and verbal as well as interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to organize workflow to meet deadlines while under pressure in a fast-paced team environment
• Excellent client service
• Develop and champion our corporate visual identity across all online and offline channels.
• Continuously promote and evolve the brand guidelines to drive brand consistency across channels.
• Collaborates with marketing and product teams to deliver exceptional and well-executed creative content that meet customer and company expectations.
• Drive and direct the creative strategy and deliverables for all online and offline channels.
• Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
• Share best practices and innovative creative solutions.
• Leading multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines.
• Managing priorities, developing effective processes, and partnering with leaders across all levels to drive growth.
• Crucial Role in a quickly growing company where you can have a huge impact
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• Life insurance, AD&D, and Disability
Click here to send us your resume