Salary is DOE; target is ~115-130k + 5% Bonus
Remote / Work from home; local office in Vista, CA 92081
• Front End UI/UX, HTML5, CSS3
• Full Stack / some backend such as Node, etc.
• Agile / Scrum
• Node / Webpack
• Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
• Experience with Web rendering like WebGL and/or displaying high resolution images
• Experience developing user-facing software
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
• Work closely with key partners to build exciting and reliable web experiences for the clinical space
• Collaborate with Product Management to incorporate human factors, user experience and customer feedback into product design
• Champion projects through entire SDLC in a highly regulated environment
• Write unit tests and drive verification and validation activities per a tightly controlled quality system
• Contribute to Design Documentation and defend design decisions in critical design reviews
You will collaborate with a multi-functional team to implement interactive features and user-friendly designs to optimize workflows that enable full adoption of Digital Pathology. Our development team builds applications supporting the entire workflow for digital pathology, starting from image acquisition all the way through image management, viewing, and analysis. This position requires an empathetic innovator who excels in web technologies and champions user experience to take this new form of medical imaging to the next level.
• Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, etc.
• The Commuter Benefit—Associates can set aside on a monthly basis up to $130 for transit costs or $250 for parking, pretax, from their paychecks
• Life, Disability, Pet, and other optional Insurances
• 401k and Retirement Plans
• Holidays – Eight fixed holidays and 2 floating holidays each year
• Paid Time Off – Associates earn 3 weeks/year; accruals increase by 1 week at 5 years
• Employee, Legal, and Adoption Assistance Programs
Click here to send us your resume