VP, GLOBAL PAYMENT MANAGERVP, Global Payment Manager
Salary is DOE, target is ~125-150k and 8% bonus
Remote (Corporate office is in San Diego, CA 92121)
By assisting the SVP/Operations Administrator, the Global Payment Manager is responsible for the development, implementation, enhancement and support of the Bank’s payment services, and delivery channels from conceptual stages through research, development, training, performance tracking, and the entire life cycle in support of the Bank’s strategic goals and objectives of the Bank’s wire transfer systems and related services, which enables the creation and transmission of payment messages, balancing, reporting, and other related fiduciary and funds transfer functions.
• 7+ years of working in Global Payments (Domestic, International, FX, SWIFT services)
• Banking Industry experience
• Experience Managing a team
• Knowledge and accumulated experience with payments best practices, payment system delivery channels and payment technologies.
• Keeps abreast of current payment transactions regulations and procedures with the Federal Reserve, Correspondent Banks regarding payments, including upgrades and trouble shooting
• Advanced experience, knowledge and training in wire or funds transfer activities, terminology and products and services.
• Ability to write, pronounce, understand, process and accurately balance large dollar figures in foreign and domestic currencies.
• Demonstrated ability to explain all online and mobile electronic banking products and services with confidence and authority, including an advanced skillset to accurately define detailed product and service requirements with technical detail.
• Knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance laws, rules, regulations, Bank policies and procedures, and the Bank’s online and mobile electronic banking products and services.
We have served entrepreneurs in unique and niche industries for over 20 years. We leverage our technology platform and expertise to develop solutions for fintech and digital currency companies and investors around the world. Recognizing digital currency’s potential during the sector’s infancy, we have embraced pioneers and built flourishing relationships with those who were underserved by traditional banks. We are a California chartered, Federal Reserve member bank, the leading provider of innovative financial infrastructure solutions and services for the growing digital currency industry, and a lender to growth-oriented businesses, entrepreneurs, and investors. Embracing change and recognizing opportunity are in our company DNA.
• Matched 401k
• Medical, dental and vision
• Flexible spending accounts
• Additional Supplemental Health Coverages through Aflac
• Vacation and Holidays
• Life, AD&D, and LTD Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Identity Theft Protection
• Pet Insurance
Click here to send us your resume