BACKEND .NET DEVELOPERBackend .NET Developer
Salary is DOE; target is ~110-130k + 5% Bonus
Remote / Work from home; local office in Vista, CA 92081
• Strong C# and .NET
• Strong Backend Development
• Strong Web Development
• SQL Server, SQL Queries, T-SQL, Schemas
• Web Services
• Unit Testing
• Experience in estimating requirements and writing design documents
• Experience designing secure services to accommodate industry standards in data protection and privacy
• Strong documentation skills
• Messaging (RabbitMQ)
• Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and automation, Cloud Infrastructure
• Experience with Healthcare / Imaging / Med Device / HIPAA transactions
• Desire to grow in career to include mentoring and leadership of other technology staff
• Collaborate in a scrum team to design and implement services to support ePathology applications.
• Expand on existing development infrastructure to improve continuous integration and deployment capabilities
• Proactively lead the effort identify cyber security risks, design and test solutions.
• Champion products through entire SDLC in a regulated environment
• Write tests and drive automated verification and validation activities per a tightly controlled quality system.
• Contribute to Design Documentation and collaborate, present, and defend design decisions in critical design reviews.
• Provide third-tier support for customer installations.
• Learn and apply DBS (Danaher Business Systems) tools and processes for product quality, on time delivery and problem solving, ultimately driving to improve customer satisfaction.
• Document Design Controls required to support clinical software, including requirements, design, and risk assessments.
You will collaborate with a multi-functional team to implement interactive features and user-friendly designs to optimize workflows that enable full adoption of Digital Pathology. Our development team builds applications supporting the entire workflow for digital pathology, starting from image acquisition all the way through image management, viewing, and analysis. This position requires an empathetic innovator who will design, develop, and unit test applications for data workflow and image viewing using web, thick-client applications or micro-services.
• Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, etc.
• The Commuter Benefit—Associates can set aside on a monthly basis up to $130 for transit costs or $250 for parking, pretax, from their paychecks.
• Life, Disability, Pet, and other optional Insurances
• 401k and Retirement Plans
• Holidays – Eight fixed holidays and 2 floating holidays each year
• Paid Time Off – Associates earn 3 weeks/year; accruals increase by 1 week at 5 years
• Employee, Legal, and Adoption Assistance Programs
Click here to send us your resume