FULL STACK RUBY DEVELOPERFull Stack Ruby Developer
Salary target is ~115-125k + Stock Options
Fully Remote / Work from home
• Strong Ruby on Rails
• Minimum 4yr+ Full Stack Development
• Experience building Backend APIs and Restful Web Services
• Relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL)
• SQL development
• Experience with continuous integration (e.g. Gitlab, Jenkins)
• Agile Environment
• Rails 5.2.4 and/or 6
• ETL Development
• Healthcare / HL7
• Experience working with 3rd party partners/vendors/software to understand specifications, develop data connections, and create documentations
• Startup experience
• Bachelor's Degree in CS or similar
• Works well with a team and independently
• Excellent problem solving, analytical, organizational skills
• Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Strong work ethic and go-getter attitude
• Eager to learn the in-and-outs of business use cases
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Full-Stack Ruby on Rails Engineer to help us maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of our data processing technology which is a critical underpinning of our entire suite of products. Our culture allows for regular sharing of innovative ideas and implementation of the best designs all within a causal workspace environment. Some of the technologies we work with: Ruby on Rails, MySQL, PostgreSQL, React, Golang, etc.
• Collaborate with 3rd party vendor/partners/software to develop and maintain reliable data connections using 3rd party API and SQL engines to support our core products.
• Participation and ownership in all stages of development process: requirements, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support.
• Assess new data sources to better understand availability and quality of data.
Collaborate with development team to architect efficient and stable production integrations and feature enhancements. • Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications.
• Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users.
• Participate in design and code reviews and dive deep into technical implementation discussions.
• Occasional calls with 3rd party development team across different time zones.
• San Diego based startup changing the way healthcare practices communicate with their patients by building amazing technologies. Founded in 2014, we are rapidly growing. “Top Workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Union Tribune (2019, 2017)”, “One of the best entrepreneurial companies in America” by Entrepreneur magazine, “Cool Company in San Diego” by San Diego Venture Group.
• Our solutions automate key processes in a healthcare practice – from appointment reminders to payment solutions – empowering our customers by making their daily workflows more efficient. We pride ourselves by building these products internally by a brilliant team of Product members and engineers.
• VC Funded Startup; 2yr+ run rate
• 2500+ Clients in 48 states
• Stock Options
• Unlimited Vacation
• Medical, Dental, Vision
Click here to send us your resume