SAP PRODUCT OWNER, PM AND MMSAP Product Owner, PM and MM
Full Time Direct Hire
Salary is DOE (target is ~125-140k and 15% bonus)
Fully Remote / Work from Home
Required Skills / Experience:
• SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) and Material & Inventory Management (MM)
• Product Ownership / Functional analysis experience translating business requirements into technical specifications, road mapping, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• SAP Finance & Controlling (FICO)
• SAP Sales and Distribution (SD)
• SAP S4 HANA
• Renewable or traditional Energy / Power industry experience
• Experience integrating SAP with disparate non-SAP enterprise solutions.
• Experience with Master Data Governance or Product Lifecycle Management applications.
• Strong experience in end to end Fleet Maintenance design and development including integration with other functional areas such as Finance, Logistics and Procurement.
• Knowledge of master data objects required to support EAM (Bills of Material, Equipment Master, Maintenance Plans, Task List, PM Material Master, Work Center, Work/Entry Permits et al)
• Certified Agile/Scrum Product Owner or Certified Scrum Professional
• Bachelor’s Degree in CS, Engineering, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to interact effectively with technology partners, functional teams and business stakeholders
• Strong analytical skills and ability to navigate a business environment that is complex, ambiguous, and diverse.
• Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
• Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequence
The Asset Optimization (AO) team is looking for an SAP Product Owner (PO) to deliver high value features to increase production revenue and decrease operating expense across our large and diverse fleet of renewable energy assets. The AO SAP PO is a dynamic and challenging role that executes the AO strategic vision by partnering with stakeholders to understand requirements and to clearly articulate the priorities to the software and solution development teams.
Through a combination of a deep understanding of the AO business, strong analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent interviewing and facilitating techniques, you will lead the discovery and conceptual design work required to translate business vision into solutions and features.
In this role, you will be working closely with fellow POs, Operations and Maintenance (O&M), Asset Management (AM), Supply Chain (SC), Performance and Reliability Engineering (PRE), system integrators and development teams to define, test and execute the AO vision and roadmap for the relevant SAP modules. You will work cross-functionally to finalize our detailed requirements, designs, testing, training and organizational change management activities.
• 20% Work with internal business customers to define vision and strategic value of SAP initiatives and translate the SAP initiatives into product roadmaps, requirements and user stories.
• 20% Develop, groom and prioritize actionable backlogs to deliver to the AO roadmaps.
• 10% Follow Agile principles and guidelines including participation in sprint planning, retrospectives and other key ceremonies.
• 10% Serve as the AO resident expert of SAP processes, procedures, policies and data.
• 10% When necessary be a strong promoter of standard solutions and business process best practices enabled through SAP
• 5% Ensure the solution built is flexible for future enhancements and upgradable into next generation of S4 as well as to future releases
• 5% Provide thought leadership, stay informed of industry and technology trends and share knowledge with the business and team members.
• 5% Follow complete lifecycle of project benefit, including reporting back on adoption, business value and customer satisfaction post go-live
• 5% Make recommendations to improve business processes, expand application features, resolve defects or enhance business capabilities.
• 5% Actively engage and educate business process owners on solution optimization, simplification and standardization capabilities.
• 5% - Other duties as assigned
• Leading Renewable Energy Company
• Very strong Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Matched 401k
• Discounted Onsite Lunch
• Onsite Gym
• Tuition Reimbursement
Click here to send us your resume